By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Richard Parnham

Here is a list of all the postings Richard Parnham has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: What Happens Next
09/02/2018 21:35:32

For those with smart phones, both St Johns and Red Cross have first aid apps.

Thread: Multiplex Acromaster Where to get One?
10/10/2016 09:29:31

The response from Multiplex

Good morning,
thanks for your interest in our products. AcroMaster has been discontinued. We can recommend you the new Extra 330SC #264274 (RR Version) or #214274 (kit Version) as a replacement.
http://www.multiplex-rc.de/produkte/214274-bk-extra-330-sc-gernot-bruckmann-edition
Otherwise ParkMaster Pro would be an Option or Extra 300 S.
Best regards,
Your MULTIPLEX-Team

Can't find any UK sites with the 330 listed but shipped from Germany kit £180, RR £310 surprise

Thread: How Long !!!
27/02/2015 20:47:46

So back in November I was undecided if the new Great Planes U Can Do SF was for me in December I'd decided it was and tried to order one from several UK model shops.

Delivery was due in February but this came and went and the shipments to UK stores had no kits and no answer given as to when they are expected !

Contact Revell Germany for any ideas, no answer

Contact Great Planes USA who assure me Revell will answer me shortly...

Do some digging and find a German Store who have said that they wont have stock till June or July.

Wow .......

Rant over

(Don't suppose any ones got a kit on a shelf anywhere)

Thread: Red Arrows: Inside the Bubble
27/07/2014 18:33:24

Tonight on BBC2 at 21:00 Red Arrows - Inside the Bubble

Thread: home security cameras
11/05/2014 19:10:35

I bought a four camera system of ebay for £130 the cameras are 600 tvl and they give good enough quality to read number plates and recognise people in any light. The system will record each channel on a time schedule or if movement is detected. The only gripe is when switching to night mode the camera IR switches several times before settling down, couple of minutes at dusk and dawn of unwanted recording.

Thread: Which sun glasses
16/03/2014 21:45:01

Just a note re polarised sun glasses be careful because some LCD transmitter screens will not be visible. Great for flying though wink

Thread: Who's Brave Enough??
19/01/2013 19:25:00

Ace,

Your link led me to Davids ski build he in turn has a link to the original site I found many years ago - Bruce Stenulson’s site - I've been looking for that so I could give thanks and credit to the original designer.

Thanks.

18/01/2013 12:40:50

The skis were home made to a design i found online with scraps lying around the garage, I used old drawer bases as the ski itself bent with a little steam then covered in epxoy to keep shape.

I'll work out how to post pics and add these later.

I've added the pics to my album, not great quality but if anyones intrested i'll find the link to the original.

Edited By Richard Parnham on 18/01/2013 12:44:50

17/01/2013 18:19:57
We both went today, had to check out skis before the real snow comes down !
Thread: Anybody been flying today 1/1/13?
01/01/2013 22:31:53

Had a great mornings flying Acro Foame and the Saito 82 powered U Can Do, bit blustery but nice to see the sun

Blew my charger up though so not best pleased.....

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2018
Expo Tools 14 July
Slec
Airtek Hobbies
CML
electricwingman 2017
Overlander
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
How has your building graduated?
Q: Did you start with ARTF and move to building from kits or vice versa?

Started with ARTF moved to building from kits only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from plans only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from kits and building from plans
 Started with building kits or from plans and moved to ARTF
 I only build from kits or plans
 I only build ARTF
 I only build from kits
 I only build from plans
 Other (Please specify in thread)

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues