By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Beth Ashby Moderator

Here is a list of all the postings Beth Ashby Moderator has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
16/10/2017 13:21:30

Hi Dave,

It could just be that when you signed up, you missed the cut off date for the special issue and your subscription will start with the November issue but to be sure, if you give the subs bureau a call (number in post above yours), they will be able to confirm this for you.

Beth

Thread: **NEW POLL** - Did you start with ARTF and move to building from kits or vice versa?
12/10/2017 19:40:30

Two more options added... Started with kits and plans and moved to ARTF and 'other' for all other possibilities.

Thank you for your feedback yes

12/10/2017 15:16:23

Thanks to the suggestion by Peter Gain, we have a new poll. We want to know how your flying/building has graduated?

Did you start with ARTF and then graduate to building from kits or building from plans, both or neither.

Discuss below!

Thread: Magazine viewer
11/10/2017 13:39:07

The tech guys are still trying to find a solution. They wondered if you'd mind letting me know which browser your all using to access this (that doesn't work)? As they've checked the default browser on android 4-5 and that seems to be working okay.

Thanks

Beth

Thread: Caption competition!
28/09/2017 13:04:01

As always, thank you for all your entries. The winner is...

David Mellor with - Having boasted that is was still possible to comply with the new EASA regs, Brian was having trouble piloting his new pet bumble bee out of the boot.

If you have any photo's that you think would make a great competition, I'd love to see them!

19/09/2017 16:29:08

Thanks to Pete Willbourn we've got a new photo to caption!

Post your entries below!

761348.jpg

Thread: Magazine date
18/08/2017 17:26:21

It varies each month as you get 13 issues a year but the next one is the October issue which is in shops on the 08/09/2017

Beth

Thread: Traplet statement
03/08/2017 09:31:38

Please all take a look at the additional statement from Sarik, now included in the OP.

02/08/2017 09:44:12
Morning all,

Please read below the official statement from Sarik Hobbies in regard to Traplet.

Sarik Hobbies Ltd. are pleased to announce they have acquired the rights to sell many of the products and services previously offered by Traplet Publications, excluding magazine publishing.
A new web site is under construction and we hope to be in the position to offer these products and services in the near future.
We hope to update you again soon.

Sarik Hobbies

As and addition to the previous statement regarding Sarik Hobbies, please be aware that the company has not taken on any of the liabilities of Traplet Publications, whose creditors should consult the administrators MB Insolvency, using the contact details below:

Email:      information@mb-i.co.uk 

Anyone who placed a credit card order with Traplet exceeding £100 should contact their card provider to claim their money back using section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. Some card companies also offer consumer protection using a 'chargeback scheme' that may cover lower amounts, so again, please check with your card provider.

Sarik Hobbies

Here at Sarik Hobbies we are now getting close to the point where we can begin selling the former Traplet products.  We will post here as soon as things are in place such as phone line, website etc. 

Just  a quick note here to clarify the original Sarik Hobbies statement, that we would be offering "many of the product and services of Traplet"
We can confirm that ALL the plans and parts, including wood packs will be fully available, along with vac-formed and fibreglass accessories. 
This of course includes the old Traplet plans catalogue in it's entirety featuring the Brian Taylor, Dennis Bryant, Phil Noel, Duncan Hutson plans to name but a few.  The huge range of MyHobbystore plans are also fully available too.
Though not so relevant to readers on this thread, it's perhaps  worth mentioning that all boat, engineering, railway plans, line drawings etc along with kits from Myhobbystore and the former Traplet are included as well.

Sarik Hobbies 

Edited By Beth Ashby Moderator on 08/08/2017 10:41:58

Thread: Caption this...!
31/07/2017 16:14:57

I'm glad it made it to you safely!

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
31/07/2017 12:28:03

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet, they do normally take two working days to get back to each email. If you want a quick reply, I'd suggest giving them a call on 0344 243 9023 as they will be able to help you immediately.

Beth

Thread: Accessing online archive
31/07/2017 09:48:33

Hi Ron,

As Pete said, your confirmation should have had your subscriptions number on, it will always begin with '400' if this helps locate it. If not, customer support will be able to provide you with it on the email above or you could just give them a quick ring on 0344 243 9023 and they will be able to let you know there.

If you have any more problems, let me know

Beth

24/07/2017 11:18:40

Thank you for all your entries, as normal we had a difficult time deciding the winner...so the winning caption is -

Rob Fairweather - I remember now, the last time we came here we looked up, but I cannot remember what else we are supposed to do .

If you drop me a PM with your address, I'll get your prize in the post!

Thread: Traplet
21/07/2017 16:38:04

Hi KC,

RCM&E paper back issues (including the free plan inside) haven't been part of MyHobbyStore for quite a while now and can be found at www.mags-uk.com

Beth

13/07/2017 12:33:55

I've dug out another photo from the archives for you to caption. As normal, I've got a RCM&E cap for one lucky winner. Happy Captioning!

img_7578.jpg

Thread: How many metres do you have to walk with your models and gear to the flying area?
12/07/2017 12:35:36

That'll teach me for typing too fast!

12/07/2017 12:12:14

Thanks to a suggestion by Mike Bell, we've got a new poll for you. Vote and discuss below!

21/06/2017 14:09:22

They've just tested it on Android 4.0 and 5, Samsung and Goggle device and it seems to have worked for them, so wondered if it is a specific magazine that you tried to view on that may be causing the problem?

Beth

21/06/2017 13:39:00

Hi Malcolm,

Would you mind PM-ing me your address? Then I will be able to look into it for you.

Thanks

Beth

21/06/2017 13:34:33

Thank you for the feedback, the IT guys are working on the fix again. I'll update you as soon as I hear anything.

Beth

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Overlander
Expo Tools 14 July
SHREK
Gliders Distribution
TJD Models
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
How has your building graduated?
Q: Did you start with ARTF and move to building from kits or vice versa?

Started with ARTF moved to building from kits only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from plans only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from kits and building from plans
 Started with building kits or from plans and moved to ARTF
 I only build from kits or plans
 I only build ARTF
 I only build from kits
 I only build from plans
 Other (Please specify in thread)

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues