By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Beth Ashby Moderator

Here is a list of all the postings Beth Ashby Moderator has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: **NEW POLL** - Have you passed the model flying/building bug onto anyone else?
10/01/2017 17:21:19

Tell us here...

Thread: Who do i contact and how
10/01/2017 12:00:03

Hi Dave,

If Pete's tip doesn't work, let me know and I can organise something for you.

Beth

Thread: Happy Christmas from all of us at RCM&E
23/12/2016 20:32:33

580x393xmas.jpg

Thread: Christmas Caption Competition!
11/12/2016 15:31:21

Thank you all for your captions, we've just had a fun half hour pouring over them all to find the winner. Before announcing who the cap will go to, we wanted to mention a couple that made us laugh out loud -

Plummet - Unidentified (flying) object in the (black) bagging area.

John Stones 1 - I thought it was Village People singing YMCA (your models crashed again) note

TinPot Pilot - You put your LEFT arm in ...

But the winner is ...

Rob with The Club Committee Air Accident Investigation Branch(CCAAIB) was unanimous that this quite possibly was the approximate area upon which the sky finished and the ground surface began !!

Congratulations! and Happy Christmas to all!

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
09/12/2016 09:22:25

Hi Carl,

Would you also mind dropping me a PM with your subscriber number? Then I can have a look into what may have happened.

Thank you

Beth

09/12/2016 09:13:37

Hi Tony,

Would you mind sending me a PM with details of where it told you on the RCM&E website you were about to run out? Along with your subscriber number or address.

Thanks, Beth

Thread: A Bit of a Heads Up
07/12/2016 13:01:27

I had the same £90 fine email come through to one of the office email accounts, which was a red flag for me (who would register their car with a general office email?!) but also when I checked the email address that it had come from, it wasn't a straight forward someone@something.com it had some other letters thrown in.

Sent it to our IT guy just in case, and it was in fact a scam, so it's also worth checking the address that is sending the email!

Thread: Christmas Caption Competition!
06/12/2016 12:45:33

We'll be choosing a winner by the end of the week, so you've just got time to get your last minute captions in!

29/11/2016 11:35:27

It'll be Christmas before we know it, so as a distraction from all the festivities, here is a photograph to caption! Winner will receive a RCM&E cap...

caption?.jpg

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
09/11/2016 16:54:50

Carl,

I've just spoken with Pocketmags and a man called Will has emailed you regarding your problems.

Anthony,

If you send me a PM with your subscriber number and address I will look into this for you

Beth

09/11/2016 11:01:01

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your comments on this, it is not something that I have come across so far, but will be something that I look into and bring up with PM as the last thing you want is to not be able to read the mag!

Sorry for this inconvenience... if I hear anything, i'll be sure to let you know.

Beth

02/11/2016 16:59:03

Ken, if you wanted to give me examples of the problems you had online then I can send this onto the subs bureau and see what we can do to help improve it.

Fanyak, if you send me your subscriber number then I can see if your magazine has been sent out yet.

Steven, i'm really glad it was easier for you this year!

Thread: 2017 Mass Build
31/10/2016 12:02:39
Posted by Paul C. on 31/10/2016 11:21:51:

Found it googled my hobbystore and found the plans. The shortcut from this site was removed a while ago this was what threw me 😨

For now, the original MyHobbyStore website will stay as it is, so all plans are available through there as normal!

Thread: How much does your club membership cost on top of your adult 33 pounds BMFA membership?
25/10/2016 15:43:03

We've got a new poll for you thanks to John F... discuss below!

Thread: Plan copies
05/10/2016 16:04:07

I believe that Rymans also does them... although I don't know how country-wide they are!

Beth

Thread: RCM&E Plans Service is on the move
03/10/2016 18:02:51

As long as you use the same account details to order your items on MyHobbyStore, your reward points will still be relevant and usable.

Beth

03/10/2016 17:37:40

Hi all,

Continuing from David's post there is now a new MyHobbyStore customer services phone number for ordering plans woodpacks etc. It is now - 01684 588599

Beth

03/10/2016 10:18:29

Hi Tony,

I've had a look and I can see it okay, can you let me know if it still won't load? It could possibly be that it was just a tad early!

Glyn,

Could you confirm the year of your start date and end date please? Then I can get the correct information for you.

Thanks

Beth

20/09/2016 21:00:09

If you would like to contact the subscriptions department further, please email help@rcme.secureorder.co.uk or give them a call on 01604 828 748 between 8am and 8pm.

Beth

19/09/2016 11:06:31

FunFlyer,

As your subscription is to ROI, it can take a few extra days in the post to get to you. Subscriptions department have advised that in the worst case it can take up to 14 days. If after then it hasn't arrived, we can arrange for another one to be sent out.

Beth

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
TJD Models
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Overlander
Slec
CML
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Have you passed the model flying/building bug onto anyone else?
Q: Have you passed the model flying/building bug onto anyone else?

Dad
 Mum
 Partner
 Son
 Daughter
 Grandson
 Granddaughter
 Friends
 Other
 No-one else

Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues