By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ken anderson.

Here is a list of all the postings ken anderson. has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Are we sitting targets??
28/05/2017 09:20:52

Percy down at our bespoke site....everyone has electric models and they are now the majority....one or two still use 2st/4st motors but most are electrics...I think with the arrival of ARTF jobs and lipo's it a lot easier to get in the air..... OS motors are nice to use,but they must have been hit big style by the change of use to electric's...they produce good motor's-but at a price.

ken Anderson...ne...1.... changing times dept.

28/05/2017 09:06:27

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 27/05/2017 18:48:03:

Hi Colin , If I can comfort you... everywhere is the same and somewhere harder ... ''Traders'' are robberies in fine black suits with colored wine ties and with wolf smile on their faces... and Doc Holliday is so far away ...face 11

......................................................................................................................

well put JO...... I was told years ago that the market in the UK is small compared to the USA(bigger country etc) so we pay a bit more for stuff,saying that a lot of hobbies are expensive in the UK.....LMS cannot survive in the times we live in now which is all governed by dosh...

ken Anderson..ne...1 dosh dept.

Thread: Magnatilla electric set up
26/05/2017 14:24:07

thanks john...that's good news....roll on the return of the magnatilla...........

ken Anderson...ne..1..... Maggie fan club...

Thread: Range check and signal loss
26/05/2017 14:22:18
Posted by Debbie Rooney on 26/05/2017 10:12:45:

I think.......just think there may be a few comments on here where the posters may be kidding themselves.............laugh..................out..................loud........

....................................................................................................................................................

hello and welcome from me too Debbie, I can normally read between the lines etc...but your reply had/has me baffled and puzzled....I've missed your point also, could you clarify please...I've read your other posts....

ken Anderson...ne...1...... puzzled dept.

Thread: Forum members' new models: Let's see them.
26/05/2017 10:08:34

nice looking Vulcan Chris...... cant beat the props on the back for getting them going.. have fun once you get used to the model..

ken Anderson...ne...1...Vulcan dept.

Thread: Sign of the times - funnies
26/05/2017 10:04:09

just ordered a chicken and also an egg from amazon....i'll let you know which comes first.....teeth 2

ken Anderson...ne...1 chicken/egg joke dept.

Thread: Magnatilla electric set up
26/05/2017 10:01:40

agree about the kits,i've had two magnatillas.... nice flyer's,hopefully someone will take the kits on board and start to sell them again..

ken Anderson...ne...1.... bring back the magnatilla's dept.

Thread: Landing a Dynam Spitfire
26/05/2017 07:51:55

definitely up or else you'll be looking for them and bits of spit in the grass...

ken Anderson...ne...1..... save the grass dept.

Thread: Range check and signal loss
26/05/2017 07:50:31

hello Chris...if its happened with a different RX also I would suspect the TX at fault....borrow a TX and have a go....

ken Anderson...ne...1..... TX dept.

Thread: The Pitts Cafe
23/05/2017 14:05:18

many thanks young Jo......my squad is increasing over time.... i'm going to have a large posse to ride in to town with ...

ken Anderson...ne...1...... Posse leader dept.

Thread: Teesside Model Flying Club Airshow 2017
22/05/2017 18:44:35

anyone know what trade stalls will be at the show please.....

ken Anderson..ne...1..... 90 mile around trip dept.

Thread: An idle question for a windy Monday
22/05/2017 18:37:22

I wouldn't mind a full-size JNR 60.......

ken Anderson...ne...1.. JNR 60 dept.

Thread: EE Lightning
21/05/2017 16:36:28

well done from me Toni.....looks the part...wish I had your skill..

ken Anderson.........ne..1.... hats off to tony dept.

Thread: Farewell
20/05/2017 16:59:10

good luck gonzo.................. hope you are leaving on a happy note etc...

ken Anderson...ne....1 ...........gonzo is going dept.

Thread: Do you think some sort of registration system would protect the hobby from rogue flyers?
20/05/2017 09:54:33

you are breaking the (law) if you are in control of a car and using a mobile phone......we all see it every day......very hard to enforce for the boys in blue,and I imagine the same will apply to any rules that are brought out re...UAV's and M/R's .......... shutting the gate when all the horses have escaped etc comes to mind... but certain authorities will have to be seen to do something and I think whatever is decided it will effect ALL of us not just a minority

ken Anderson...... ne....1 too late dept.

Thread: How do they do it for the money?
20/05/2017 09:45:46

and I bet you most of the circuits and electrics are made in the same place as the top end expensive job's..

ken Anderson...ne....1........... stack em high and sell them cheap dept.

Thread: Bowden Hummingbird
19/05/2017 10:45:00

hello eddy...try here ... may be some help...

ken Anderson...ne...1...... eddy's plan dept.

Thread: Is this a scam
18/05/2017 13:58:28

we're surrounded by modern day waster's........... I see the keyless entry cars are getting swiped left,right and centre......

ken Anderson... ne...1.... modern times dept.

17/05/2017 19:22:28

hello FB3....without a doubt it'll be some waster trying it on(scam) ignore it and forget about it.........you mention American accent ......... may be worth letting Mr Trump know or even Mr Putin...

ken Anderson...ne....1........ wasters dept.

Thread: June 2017 RCM&E
15/05/2017 19:05:50
.................Posted by Bill_B on 15/05/2017 11:59:38:
Posted by MaxG on 15/05/2017 11:33:14:

Sorry if I offended you

Maxg

MaxG, as much as I really enjoy this forum I have discovered that it's very easy to ruffle some very sensitive feathers, and there seem quite a few that are very easily ruffled (I won't even go into the PC side of things!), unlike the more hardened forums such as RCGroups and RC-Network. Still, it takes all sorts in this world.

.......................................................................................................................

hello maxg......you are allowed to make a comment.. you didn't upset the forum C of C etc...... and only mentioned what you saw/read.......

ken Anderson...ne...1....... mag content dept....

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
SHREK
CML
Gliders Distribution
Skip Model April
Overlander
TJD Models
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
How many plan-built models have you made or started in the last year?
Q: How many plan-built models have you made or started in the last year?

5 to 10
 10+
 15+
 20+

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us