By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ken anderson.

Here is a list of all the postings ken anderson. has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Electric Cars.
21/05/2018 08:04:53

there's an electric car up the street from me.its owner has the cable across the public footpath(house to car) lying on the ground....accident waiting to happen..............they reckon that the no win/no fee lads are ready to cash in on any claims...

ken anderson...ne...1.... motoring dept

Thread: Tentative return
20/05/2018 18:33:46

welcome from me andrew...lots of changes...some good some bad(no model shops) or not as many...take your time ,have a good look around on the RCME forum here...loads of info and lots of friendly fellow modellers....there are lots of builders on the site who will give you some(loads) of advice...have fun...

ken anderson...ne..1..welcome dept.

Thread: How to pass the time when charging Lipos?
10/05/2018 15:01:02

why not get one of these.......3 strings only ... cigar box guitar... smiley

cigar box guitar.jpg

cg box 2.jpg

ken anderson...ne...1.... CBG dept.

Thread: SWIMBO of the month
10/05/2018 09:23:29

we couldn't afford a honey moon do all them years ago, so when it came around to 25th wedding anniversary I asked Mrs A what she wanted to do? she replied ....she wouldn't mind going for a camper van trip around Scotland(in February)!!! I asked her did she think she was married to Scot of the Antarctic? so we settled on a trip to Malta, and the rest is history since then....we've been 19 times...

ken anderson..... ne....1..... her indoors dept.

Thread: Another banking scam
10/05/2018 09:17:54

we used to pay annually for AVG....spot on until they updated the interface etc...... then it started to freeze and crash....took it all off, now use windows built in defender and Malwarebytes....no problems so far...using it for 5 months...

ken anderson...ne...1....PC dept.

Thread: Dead Lipo remedy?
10/05/2018 08:38:13

hello Simon...have a look here also...

ken anderson....ne....1..back from the dead dept.

09/05/2018 15:04:33

Ernie- I would delete it and forget about it.....I get loads of these things.....chancer's - that's what they are...

ken anderson...ne..1.... chancer's dept.

Thread: Greenacres MAC Fly Ins 2018
04/05/2018 10:26:24

hot off the press-Weasel is going to the 12th/13th may do.BEB your the 2nd ,3rd person who I've heard mention what you have said......

ken Anderson...ne...1..... weasel PR dept.

Thread: Engine mounting advice
03/05/2018 18:54:17

hello martin...I've used self tappers for years using engines up to 91 4/st's with no problems what ever...have a go....save you a bit of hassle.....some say yes,some say no...... def no prob's....

ken Anderson...ne...1 .self tapper dept.

03/05/2018 18:50:55

they reckon theres a fellow who has just died in Nigeria, leaving millions of £'s in his account-he couldn't give it away....

ken Anderson...ne...1...scam's dept.

Thread: Query on use of old Futaba 35Mhz equipment with modern electrics
03/05/2018 18:48:50

hello john another thumbs up for electric/35 MHz gear ..... I also flew my electric jobs using as you say "old Futaba 35mhz gear"..... no problems..... and i'm sure there are lots who still do....

ken Anderson...ne..1... 35 MHz dept

Thread: Dambusters Wednesday 16th May 2018
02/05/2018 18:13:30

said a million times before.... but very brave young men.....thanks from me to anyone concerned...

ken Anderson...ne..1.... appreciation dept.

Thread: I think I've fried my RX but have I toasted the battery and servos as well?
29/04/2018 16:35:10

all the occasions that I've switched on with the charger still connected,it always just knocks off the charging circuit... this is through the Futaba switches...with the charging lead built in.....i'm still putting my dosh on a duff batt..

ken Anderson....ne...1.....duff dept.

Thread: Sunglasses for rc flying
29/04/2018 10:07:01

hello cymaz....... polarised glasses I find do it for me.....don't go paying daft prices...get them from amazon..

ken Anderson...ne...1..eye dept.

Thread: I think I've fried my RX but have I toasted the battery and servos as well?
29/04/2018 10:04:52

hello Johnathan....try a different battery,before you go changing everything.....

ken Anderson...ne...1.battery dept.

Thread: No discernible engine brake!
27/04/2018 08:16:40

hello quaddra, during your programming mission, take care with the prop fitted in case you happen to reverse the throttle and closed becomes Wide open(full throttle).....maybe do your programming with the prop off? save your carol singers(fingers)

ken Anderson...ne...1....save the carol singers dept.

Thread: Electric Cars.
26/04/2018 08:58:15

it looks as though the bosch tech is going to throw a spanner in the works...might be time to get rid or cancel the electric jobs..to much hassle setting up a complete new infrastructure...up to the political lads....where they go decide/we must follow......bearing in mind our votes mean more than anything else.....

ken Anderson...ne...1...... motoring dept.

Thread: Acro Wot build advice
25/04/2018 17:35:17

leave as is and notch the rudder...........anything for an easy life..I've seen more modified wots over the years so..a notch will make no difference to anyone...

ken Anderson...ne..1...easy life dept.

Thread: Panther Trainer Autogyro
24/04/2018 17:07:32

hello rich...I did have a few go's with Tom's Cranefly's..and in the meantime got all the stuff together and commenced building the Panther...but lost interest and its lying there in limbo ......

ken Anderson...ne..1..... limbo dept.

23/04/2018 16:22:09

anyone near me in ne...1.... land thinking about building a panther..... I have a completed fuz and some other bits including a top notch head and a couple of brand new heavy duty servo's.......get in touch with me for a bargain.....collection only...send me a PM.........no hooks thanks..who want the gear for next to nothing.....

ken Anderson...ne...1...panther dept.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Airtek Hobbies
Overlander
Expo Tools 14 July
CML
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2018
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
What is the main brand of transmitter you use? (2018)
Q: What is the main brand of transmitter you use?

FrSky
 Futaba
 Graupner
 HiTec
 Jeti
 JR
 Multiplex
 Spektrum
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues