Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Essential RC's videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Dom (Essential RC)27/02/2018 17:09:00
941 forum posts
2 photos

Durafly D.H.100 Vampire from HobbyKing. Has sold really well since it first came out. Second improved version now available. If it flies like this on a rough day, roll on Summer for more fun with it.

Dom (Essential RC)03/03/2018 12:22:48
941 forum posts
2 photos

Sure it takes skill to fly a turbine RC jet...but it takes even more skill and experience to be able to deal with things when they go wrong. Here Mick Burrell's Hawker Hunter suffers an engine flameout part way through its demonstration flight at the Southern Model Show. Other RC pilots would panic...

Dom (Essential RC)05/03/2018 18:53:58
941 forum posts
2 photos

A highlight of many UK RC Shows is the Panic Display Team flying their radio controlled Avicraft Panic biplanes in formation in various aerobatic manoeuvres. How they don't collide is anyone's guess. Skill of the pilots and their coordination is key to them all arriving back home after a superb flying demonstration. Seen here at the Southern Model Show 2017.

Dom (Essential RC)08/03/2018 15:33:52
941 forum posts
2 photos

The first in a series of short vids showing some of the best (and not so good) landings at Shows and Events I filmed at last year. Conditions aren't always favourable but, has to be said, the pilots always do their best to put on a great demonstration even if the wind is gusting across the runway.

Dom (Essential RC)14/03/2018 18:11:07
941 forum posts
2 photos

At 1.7m wingspan this is one BIG foamie. Bigger is better and this Grand Tundra flies much like it's original 1.3m version from 2 years ago but in a BIGGER much more stable way. Same big Bush wheels, same big barn door flaps...but there are some awesome new enhancements. 6 part light system is one nice addition as are the turbulators on top of the wing to reduce the stall speed.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2018
Expo Tools 14 July
Airtek Hobbies
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
How has your building graduated?
Q: Did you start with ARTF and move to building from kits or vice versa?

Started with ARTF moved to building from kits only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from plans only
 Started with ARTF moved to building from kits and building from plans
 Started with building kits or from plans and moved to ARTF
 I only build from kits or plans
 I only build ARTF
 I only build from kits
 I only build from plans
 Other (Please specify in thread)

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues