By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Fantasy PSS Rivington Hawk Build Off Anyone?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
IDD1522/09/2016 10:31:34
34 forum posts

Having followed the builds done for the Scooter and the reports of what a great day on the Orme it was I've decided to get my modelling mojo back and have another crack at PSS.

I really liked the idea of the Skyhawk in the "what if "schemes, the FAA paint job in particular. But what to build? Then I realised why not take the "what if" a step further and have an airframe that never existed.

Now its obvious from the build threads that there is a considerable investment in time, money and midnight oil on behalf of the builders. So having completed one project people might not be too keen on anything so major for a while.

So the idea is why not have an informal build off around the Rivington Hawk based around colour schemes that may have been? I'm going to do it any way and I wondered if any one else wanted to join in.

Either way I am determined to see you on the Orme in 2017!

Cheers

Ian

Matt Jones22/09/2016 12:09:41
1186 forum posts
1 photos

Ian, my suggestion would be to build from an established plan like the Andy Conway Hawk or the mass builds that have plan packs available, the Jet Provost or the Skyhawk. All are proven flyers, look scale unlike the Rivington one and there are loads of available schemes available for all of them thumbs up

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Expo Tools 14 July
TJD Models
Overlander
Gliders Distribution
SHREK
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
How many metres do you have to walk with your models and gear to the flying area?
Q: How many metres do you have to walk with your models and gear to the flying area?

Less than 20m
 20 to 100m
 100 to 200m
 200 to 500m
 More than 500m

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us