In the shops 8/4 - 3/4/09
The May 2009 issue of RCM&E is on sale from 8th April.
It's another packed issue containing the following reviews -
- Edge 540 - Seagull's perfectly formed i.c. aerobat
- Liberty 182 - The beautiful i.c. Cessna from Black Horse Models
- EF2000 - Art-Tech's Eurofighter on test
- Wing Jet - World Models' distinctive EDF flying wing
- MIG-15 - JP say their new EDF jet should pass 100MPH with ease? We put the claim to the test
- Wasabi - Andy Ellison finds true love with the distinctive slope aerobat
Our regular columnists are back with more news, views and opinion.
- In Fly Electric, Nigel Hawes test flies a brace of new and very diverse models.
- Pete Lowe is back with Totally Traditional and talks Top-Flite Spitfire, sheeting wings and Flair DVII's.
- Alex Whittaker checks-out the new trainers arriving at the Kettle field in Weekenders
- Brian Winch is back to examine some more piston stop scenarios and an unusual fuel tank in Wizard of Oz
The plan for this c/l Midget Mustang, Peter Miller's latest design, is free with this issue
FREE PRO PLANS
We've two great free plans this month.
Stunt Monkey - Julian Beckett's versatile R/C aerobat is great indoors or out.
Midget Mustang - Peter Miller goes fly-by-wire with this superb profile control-line aerobat - what do you mean you've never flown control-line!
- Model Magic - Pat Cuss' superb Bristol Bullet gets our attention
- Show and tell - Alex Whittaker pops across to Wigan for the LMA's season starter
- Jeti Duplex - Scoop! We look at the new 2.4GHz system that offers data telemetry - it's quite revolutionary!
- Perfecting the Art - Martin Bedding explains the art of cross-wind flying in this excellent tutorial
- Jet Thrust - Andy Ellison lights the fires and kicks off the new column charting his turbine adventures
Julian Beckett's Chris Foss inspired Stunt Monkey is our second free plan this month.
It's an issue you won't want to miss so be sure to pop along to your newsagent or model shop and pick up your copy of RCM&E for just £3.95. Better still, why not save yourself some money over the long run and get your copy before anyone else by subscribing?
Check out our new subscriber free gift offer that starts on 8th April!