Return of the Hill Top Posse

Excellent video - I saw it posted yesterday in, ahem,  "another place."

Andy - the location is south of  the estuary,  looks to be almost exactly where I bumped into Wor Keith a few months ago.  As I said elsewhere, I'll be up in the area for Easter weekend - if we get favourable winds and I can escape for an hour or two I'll pop along and lob something off the cliff. 

Not sure where the railway line is that you mentioned, Andy?  There was once a railway line from W/Bay to Blyth, but that was torn up over 40 years ago,  probably longer.

big phil-did enrico promise you some dosh ?......you'll not get it off him.....he's the only bloke i know who can peel an orange in his pocket---like craig who can give an asprin a bad head on a good day........ 'ss....

cool hand kenny........  ......'a posse member'

ps-there is a vid of me collecting seaweed knocking around - ignore it please...

Edited By ken anderson. on 18/03/2010 19:28:16

But if he drops a pound, does it hit him on the back of the head when he bends down to pick it up?
    Where is the afore mentioned video, not that I want to have a laugh, I mean try to work out want went wrong 

Edited By Big Phil on 18/03/2010 19:34:32

Andy,
The site you flew may have been Seaton Carew, which is not as North as really " up North". This place is about 12 miles North of Newcastle. No railway anywere near.Hope to get you uphere sometime. 
        ps- the cockle-picking  vid will shortly appear!!!

Nice little Video Eric, Shows us all just what, dedication and constant ‘practise’ can achieve. 

My, No 1 Son, is using my car for work at the moment (Shifts) his is in for repair. GRRrrrrrrr. So will get down when I can. 

I thought you all might have been down at Tynemouth yesterday. I went down late yesterday afternoon 3.35 - 4.45ish Wind was gusty, 15 to 26mph. Just off the face to the west.
 I put the ‘WEASEL’ up for the first time at Tynemouth. 2nd chuck 1click down. Up up and away. A bumpy ride (a bit out of my comfort zone) Weasel flew well, a little more ’ballast’ would have been better. Managed 35 min’s before wind began to increase. (A silent whisper from our good (‘Lord Collingwood’ “don’t push your luck son“. ended my session for the day. Pleasant drive back along the coast with a smile on my face.

See you all later lads ! . . . . . Wor’Keith.   

Well, boys, here it is, video evidence of the Hilltop Posse´s very own sheriff Anderson sifting through the sea fauna of Seaton Sluice after an impromptu dice with the low-tide mark. Sorry Kenny

Edited By enrico on 19/03/2010 14:47:07

this was sent to me by a friend-----the cord's of where we 'the posse' fly.......................................55° 4'44.56"N
                                            1°28'4.40"W
this may be some help to anyone who wants to have a look.....thank's to geoff....

seaweed kenny............ 's........

Edited By ken anderson. on 19/03/2010 16:10:36

Just been looking at the results of the keyfob camera. Problem seems to have been the sun that was low and directly in front of the hill. Seems the auto exposure was struggling. But I think most cameras would too.

I have chopped of the worst of it and will post it as soon as Vimeo decides to encode it...