Charity Mass Build Clothing Orders

Ian Jones

Posted by David Gilder on 11/03/2011 11:14:50:
Well Mum ordered me a Hoodie and a T-Shirt yesterday as my Birthday present!!!
So the orders are still coming through!!!

Cant wait till my birthday now!!!

Good lady your mum Dave. I like the look of those hoodies myself and one could be just the job on a cool evening at Greenacres.... It's my Birthday during the Mass Build period.... phoning my Mum now

Edit...ooh! better leave it until a more sensible time tomorrow!

Edited By Ian Jones on 12/03/2011 00:05:44

The supplier of my shirts etc. has come up with a discount offer that may be of use to some of you, especially if you are getting together to put in joint orders.

If your order comes to over £50.00 (excl delivery) then you can get a £10.00 discount at the checkout by entering the voucher code SPRING2011. This offer is valid until 04/04/2011.

These discounts always come up at short notice. It certainly would have been nice to know about this one a little earlier so that I could have told you all when to buy. It can't be helped unfortunately, market forces and all that.

There may or may not be more discounts to follow but at this stage I can't predict anything one way or the other. If something does come up then I will certainly pass it on.

You may be interested in what all fashion conscious Mass Builders will be wearing this summer, so the list of sales so far is shown below .

Regards Ian

(Table of orders removed - it messed up the page - I'll do it again in a seperate post. Amounts to 17 items, therefore £17.00 raised so far)

Edited By Ian Jones on 19/03/2011 01:37:02

Finally managed to get the list to paste in:

Product                                            Amount  Order Date
Mass Build Hoodie                             1            19.03.2011
IPJ Aeroshirts Bag                             1            19.03.2011
Mass Build Womens Classic T shirt    1            19.03.2011
Mass Build Hoodie                             1            10.03.2011
Mass Build Economy T shirt               1            10.03.2011
Mass Build T Shirt                             1            04.03.2011
Mass Build Men's Track Jacket           1            04.03.2011
Mass Build T Shirt                             1            04.03.2011
Mass Build Raglan T Shirt                  1            04.03.2011
Mass Build T Shirt                             1            19.02.2011
Mass Build T Shirt                             1            19.02.2011
Mass Build T Shirt                             1            18.02.2011
Mass Build Economy T shirt               1            11.02.2011
Mass Build Men's Track Jacket           1            11.02.2011
Mass Build Raglan T Shirt                  1            10.02.2011
Mass Build Longsleeve                       1            04.02.2011

A little bit untidy but hopefully you can see how it's going.

Ian

Edited By Ian Jones on 19/03/2011 12:41:47

Yeap, I've got mine. Very smart they are too!

We shall be modelling them at Greenacres - if you don't order one for yourselves guys you'll only be dead jealous on the big day! Son and I will be sporting matching "Webbit" Tee Shirts with Dad also equiped with a rather snazzy matching Webbit track suit top. Tres cool

BEB

Posted by David Gilder on 19/03/2011 17:34:13:
Thats great Ian

Let shope people keep the orders coming in!! Early days still!!!

Dave

p.s. list only shows 16 items ordered so £16 raised!!!!

Oops! miscounted the lines before I pasted them in.

Edited By Ian Jones on 20/03/2011 19:00:35

Just ordered my t-shirt. Cheers

Geoff

And a very fine choice it is Geoff.

I'm not letting birthday boy Dave Gilder get away with being the only one with a hoodie, I've got one on order too.

Ian

A reminder of the current discount offer for larger orders:

If your order comes to over £50.00 (excl delivery) then you can get a £10.00 discount at the checkout by entering the voucher code SPRING2011. This offer is valid until 04/04/2011.

Posted by Ian Jones on 20/03/2011 23:02:03:
And a very fine choice it is Geoff.

I'm not letting birthday boy Dave Gilder get away with being the only one with a hoodie, I've got one on order too.

Ian

A reminder of the current discount offer for larger orders:

It would have been a bigger order but my flaming birthday has just gone. Cheers

Geoff

So who thinks those zip up hoodies are bit expensive?

Well I did for one, so I'm pleased to now be able to offer a zip up hoodie that's only £1.80 dearer than the standard non zip one.

I've got the non zip version and it's very nice so I'm sure the zip up will be every bit as as good. So that's £22.90 with the zip and £21.10 without.

Go to IPJ Aeroshirts Charity Mass Build 2011 to buy your Tshirt etc.

If you are buying in group or club, or perhaps for the whole family then here's a reminder of the current discount offer for larger orders:

Regards, Ian

Edited By Ian Jones on 25/03/2011 22:36:59

Edited By Ian Jones on 25/03/2011 22:37:47

Posted by Ian Jones on 21/03/2011 00:01:25:
Sorry Geoff, reading may post again it does look as if I was encouraging you to place a larger order - I should have put the reminder in a seperate post. I was just trying to ensure that it didn't get lost way back in the thread.

Regards, Ian

Hiya Ian, not at all mate, no offence taken here. I hadn't given it a thought until I read this post. Cheers my friend.

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dave,

Not much doing since the last count, just Geoff's order. I've changed my avatar to hopefully remind forumites and I'll be doing my own full webBIT blog at some point in the near future so some plugs will be going in there too.

I've got my hoodie and I'm well chuffed - I'll be wearing it and/or the T shirt at our open day on 10th April to see if I can gain a few sales & webBIT builders. (I've also printed off some flyers to circulate on the day too).

At the moment there's no sign of any further discounts on any of the products but if I get an offer from the suppliers I'll pass them on & promote them straight away.

Cheers, Ian

Just a reminder for anyone reading this that doesn't know:
T shirts etc are available and for each product purchased the £1.00 commission will be donated to the cause - Arthritis Research. Full details are in the first few posts of this thread. Go on fly the flag - you deserve it. (Click here for the 1st page of this thread and clothing ordering details)

Edited By Ian Jones on 06/04/2011 00:29:20

100% Organic Mass Build 2011 T Shirt

Here’s a new product that is ecologically sound: this classic t-shirt for men is part of the “EarthPositive Collection” by Continental Clothing. It was fabricated entirely by means of renewable energy sources like wind and solar. This is how CO2 emission could be reduced by 90% when compared to regular t-shirt production. And, what's more, this t-shirt is just as sensitive to your skin, too . Made from 100% organic cotton.

Currently priced at £18.90

If you want to make an order for products that will include at least two of these organic T shirts then do it next week when there will be a significant special offer.

Details to follow soon.

Just a reminder for anyone reading this that doesn't know: T shirts etc are available and for each product purchased the £1.00 commission will be donated to the cause - Arthritis Research. Full details are in the first few posts of this thread. Go on fly the flag - you deserve it. (Click here for the 1st page of this thread and clothing ordering details)

Edited By Ian Jones on 07/04/2011 10:00:23

If you are in the market for more than one Charity Mass Build T Shirt 2011 then this could be for you.

Until 4th May there’s a special promotion on organic products, so that includes the latest addition to the Mass Build range of clothing which indeed is an organic T Shirt.
Use the voucher code ORGANIC2011 for UK (or ECO2011 for EU) at the checkout and a 20% will taken off the entire order if it includes at least 2 organic products. (This will not affect the charity donation)

Ian

Just a reminder for anyone reading this that doesn't know: Mass build T shirts etc are available and for each product purchased the £1.00 commission will be donated to the cause - Arthritis Research. I am making no profit on the Mass Build products. Full details are in the first few posts of this thread. Go on fly the flag - you deserve it. (Click here for the 1st page of this thread and clothing ordering details)

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP

Just getting this back up for everyones attention...

It doesnt matter if you are building a Webbit for the Charity Mass Build or not.

You can always support us and the chosen charity (Arthritis Reasearch U.K.) by buying a t-shirt, hoodie, jacket, badge or bag!!

All profits are going to the Charity so come on !!

They make great presents aswell.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Free Standard Shipping on International T-Shirt Day!

Apparantly the 4th Annual International T-Shirt Day is on 21 June!

The T shirt printer is offering free standard shipping on all orders just for that one day!
No minimum basket required. Get the T shirt & celebrate the Mass Build together!

Enter the Voucher Code: T-DAY2011 at the checkout

Valid only on 21 June 2011

Too late for Greenacres but not too late for the cause.