Charity Mass Build Clothing Orders

Ian Jones

Hi Ian,

Lovely to meet up with you at the RCME Greenacres bash ( and all the WebbIteers)

I just ordered a few shirts, late as usual. I'd been meaning to get around to it, but pryor to the fly in i'd been out of circulation.

Thanks for supporting the charity. Keep in touch, toward the end of July we will get all the bits together and raise the cheque to AR.

Thanks again

Steve

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 28/06/2011 12:32:02

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 28/06/2011 12:31:44:
Hi Ian,

Lovely to meet up with you at the RCME Greenacres bash ( and all the WebbIteers)

I just ordered a few shirts, late as usual. I'd been meaning to get around to it, but pryor to the fly in i'd been out of circulation.

Thanks for supporting the charity. Keep in touch, toward the end of July we will get all the bits together and raise the cheque to AR.

Thanks again

Steve

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 28/06/2011 12:32:02

A very nice selection of shirts too if I may say so Steve. Better late than never, I hope you like them.

For anyone else looking in - I'll be keeping the shirts available up to the time Steve's offer on the Webbits finishes. That's actually only a few weeks.

Ian

Thanks Ian, I think by the end of July we will have to draw a line and get the cheque in to AR. I had thought of drawing a line under it and sending the cheque and any extra that straggles in after the end of July just send in a smaller cheque. Still might have to do that as occasionally folk just donate. Like one chap at the fly in gave me a couple of £ for the charity. I think you might geta few wanting the bespoke clothing after seeing some of the 'live' models wearing it at the fly in.

Cheers

Steve

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 28/06/2011 13:16:06:
Olly P - Nice to meet you too. Thanks for inroducing yourself. You were younger than I thought!

Steve

sorry off topic...but he is thinking of/ getting a T shirt...
Hi Steve, Everyone's younger than me LOL , just wished I could have been there. Hope to meet you all some time.

Cheers,

Chris.

Posted by Olly P on 28/06/2011 13:12:48:
I'll get a shirt sometime this week methinks...
Well Olly you didn't get to spend much at Greenacres and you must have loads of dosh left . How about taking the next step Olly .

Great to meet up at the Fly In Olly, you will have post some photos when your Webbit is finished.

Big Bandit,
I hope that all the health issues get sorted out and next year there's another gathering of a large number of forumites that includes you.

Ian

Edited By Ian Jones on 29/06/2011 15:03:32

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ian,

Can you get 'totalised' and as after our discussion at Greenacres, get the cheque or cash to SWM so that we can send the total cheque into AR. I'll get a receipt for amount raised when you know it/deliver it and will itemise the donation sent as we have some other WebBIT specific donations that will go in to AR at the same time. My plan is to get the cheque into AR for the end of July and rule a line under it.

If there's any donations that arrive late ( up until the end of July) if the cheques already gone I'll send it seperate as an addition.

Many Thanks once again for your effort helping raise some monies for this damn fine cause!

Cheers

Steve

Hi Everyone,

At first glance clothing sales could seem at little disappointing at only 29 items and therefore £29.00 for AR.

However clothing sales amount to a proportion of roughly 20% of webbit sales (some made multiple orders, some multiple items) and in that context It's probably not that bad.

Here's the breakdown of clothing sales as they stand at this moment.

[I've sent Steve a table of sales which should have gone here, unfortunately pasting it here from Word (via the Word paste icon above) produces formatting errors on the page.]

£29.00 is an odd number so I'll be getting touch with Steve to get a cheque for £30.00 to him.

Every little bit helps though and if we count in the £37.00 from the Wideline Webbit, that means we are only need £28.03 to reach £600. It's going to happen isn't it?

Well done everyone.

Ian

Edited By Ian Jones on 15/07/2011 12:47:51

Edited By Ian Jones on 15/07/2011 12:50:28

• 2 weeks later...
Ian - A quick update - the lads found just enough parts to make a complete webBIT kit and so the total finsihed at £630.00. We do have a few spares left that we'd slpit kits for the occasional repair or missing part claim, but no more kits.

Participating that little extra ( with the TShirts) helped us get to more than £600! - The total ended at £630.

Cheques been sent. Hopefully have a letter from AR soon that I can post up here.

Dave UNo Numero WebBIT has also mentioned he's writing a small article for the AR magazine. I hope that gets model building, model flying and the Greenacres Club some good positive publicity

See again one day I'm sure!

Best Regards

Steve