Webbiteer's Freebies

Plummet

I have been exchanging PMs with the great Webby himself. He said that they have some A4 sheets of decals available.

These are available from SWM and cost £1-99 a sheet, but he has told me that if the folk who are signed up for the build would email [email protected] and give an address, and say if they would prefer red or blue, then they can have them gratis or for nowt, whichever is cheaper.

I don't know what tghey look like yet.

Nice chap, Webby!

Plummet

Hi WebBITeer's

I've just got back from a super duper Indoor Flying Session at St Helens. I went with my old mate and one time competitor in the model trade Alpha Bob ( folk up North Will probably remember Bob Fletcher from Alpha Models, I always say if there was no Alpha, there would have been no SWM as that was my LMS and a very good one it was too). What was I flying indoors you ask? A ParkZone Mosquito like the one that David Ashby reviewed in the latest RCME. It flew amazing! It is indoor capable - large sports halls and with rudder/aileron co ordinated turns

SWM Decals

Anyhow, Ann at SWM said she'd had some requests for the SWM decals which I have told a couple of WebBITeers they can have FOC . The word has spread quickly via this internet 'thingy'. I thin I have traced the requests back to here, hence the posting!

I just wanted to make sure everyone one realised they are the new SWM Decals logo and will be included with future WebBIT kits - but apart from being the new decals/logo they are not WebBIT specific. They do not say 'WebBIT'.

I just took some photos of some of the sheets and I'll send the photos to a modelflying.co.uk member so that they can send my email or PM@ or what ever is best?

Have a good weekend. Good look to all those that may be flying there new WebBIT

Best Regards

Steve

P.s

'I dont know what they look like yet'

I will send you pics Plummet

Steve O - they held a tail plane on my E Flite Profile Extra today Not quite the same thing though!

They are great for covering up covering mistakes...not that WebBITEERS would make any!

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/04/2011 18:26:41:

Hi WebBITeer's

Best Regards

Steve

P.s

They are great for covering up covering mistakes...not that WebBITEERS would make any!

Steve, if they are good for covering up mistakes, I'll need dozens .

Cheers,

Chris.

PS they'll look good on the new flight box.

Edited By Big Bandit on 16/04/2011 22:05:14

Steve, if they are good for covering up mistakes, I'll need dozens .

Cheers,

Chris.

PS they'll look good on the new flight box.

I don't believe that for a minute!

Funny you should mention the Flight Box. My own Flight Box is mostly covered with Alpha Models Decals from back in the 80's and on Sunday I gave Alpha Bob some of my Decals - so he can do the same on his Flight Box!

Thanks

Steve

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 20/04/2011 01:07:27:
Most people who have them think they are really good quality. I'm pleased they are liked! not only that but they do look sort of meant on a WebBit!

Thanks everyone

Steve

That's where mine are going mate. They are good quality and, by luck 'cos I didn't ask, the right colour. Hey! BB cover what mistakes? Cheers my friends.

Geoff

AKA Webbiteer No: 20

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 20/04/2011 01:06:15:

I don't believe that for a minute!

Funny you should mention the Flight Box. My own Flight Box is mostly covered with Alpha Models Decals from back in the 80's and on Sunday I gave Alpha Bob some of my Decals - so he can do the same on his Flight Box!

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

After years of flying electric, I decided to get some of the ic motors out, and the Webbitts an ideal way to get back to basics for me. So I needed a new flight box to go with it, so I've built one. 3 new Webbitts on the go at the minute, 1/2 and 3/4 scale and a standard for the SC15. The mass build has really given me a focus on what I really enjoy and hopefully helped a few others along the way.

Cheers,

Chris.

Posted by Geoff Smith 1 on 20/04/2011 13:16:17:That's where mine are going mate. They are good quality and, by luck 'cos I didn't ask, the right colour. Hey! BB cover what mistakes? Cheers my friends.
Geoff

Geoff, the covering that Richard did makes my effort look like a dogs dinner. Hows your build going.

Chris.

Posted by Big Bandit on 20/04/2011 18:50:47:
Posted by Geoff Smith 1 on 20/04/2011 13:16:17:That's where mine are going mate. They are good quality and, by luck 'cos I didn't ask, the right colour. Hey! BB cover what mistakes? Cheers my friends.
Geoff

Geoff, the covering that Richard did makes my effort look like a dogs dinner. Hows your build going.

Chris.

Slowly but surely my friend. Working on the fus now and trying to work out where everything is going. Going up in the black hole in a minute to cut out the servo tray. It's actually starting to look like a plane now, at long last. Cheers mate.

Geoff

• 4 weeks later...
There's a box of prizes at SWM waiting for an address to be sent too - The Organisers of the WebBIt event may be having some goodies to dish out as they see fit!

Hope I havent given too much away with that. I have no details of how or when or how fast or high these prizes will go - only that they've been made available.

Steve