Mass Build Clothing Out & About

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I posted whilst you were also and then went back to remove the other options I had put - but that made it look like I had copied you, so I have just deleted it
You can have that one, but brush up on your counties -Chepstow is in Gwent, which is classed as Wales...... or was last time I looked LOL

Thanks Dave & Tim,

Doh! That didn't last long.

After I posted I checked out the solicitor's with Google and it was first one the list and thought oops, I'll replace it - but I left it too long and couldn't re-edit. After going to all that trouble with the road signs too!

Ah well, a few moments entertainment was had. Next one please

Ian

Edited By Ian Jones on 16/05/2011 18:18:54

Okay, back to the plot, so to speak. Here's somewhere off our field and fellow webbiteer John Thompson (John Thompson 5). Since John is in the GRP business he decided that his webbit (shown below) would have a strong GRP undercarriage rather than a bendy wire one. He made one for me too so here I am suitably attired taking delivery:

Incidently if anyone else wants one then a PM to John for a very reasonable quote will set the ball rolling.