RCM&E index

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I suspect its an underused resource. However, once you do remember to use it the index is incredibly helpful

I rarely find it a hardship thumbing through my boxes of back issues. However, there are occasions where I simply can't find the article or plan that I want, or the memory has played tricks and I'm a couple of years out

That can be really frustrating, and a quick check through the indexes usually answers the q within minutes

Don't really understand the point of an index that's split into years. If I want to search for an article about a certain subject, but can't remember when it was, am I supposed to search severa times, one for each year. Surely the very purpose of an index is to help us find something; if it isn't all in one big index then it doesn't really do that.

Never knew it existed, but doesn't seem to be very useful as a word document for each year. It would be a wonderful reference in conjunction with the digital copies if it was on-line and you could just click on the index and go to the article you wanted to read.

Posted by PaulH on 23/01/2013 11:45:33:

Never knew it existed, but doesn't seem to be very useful as a word document for each year. It would be a wonderful reference in conjunction with the digital copies if it was on-line and you could just click on the index and go to the article you wanted to read.

Now that WOULD be cool