The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Am trying to subscribe to RCM&E from Tasmania:application went well until I got a message saying that all criteria were not entered regarding my mailing address. Yet all default boxes were full of accurate details? ing this via the forum as it may be faster than sending an email which at my address is almost non existant. Maybe BEB has some ideas?

HI Ross,

Unfortunately David is away at the moment and he is usually on these like a flash! I'll email Graham for you if you like and ask him if he could pass your details to subs so they can help. Could you PM me an email address we can respond to. I know you said email doesn't work too well for you - but there really isn't another way! I don't think putting details on the forum would be too wise! wink 2

BEB

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I am a new member here, based in Dubai, UAE. I will get around to posting in the newbie section as soon as possible. Before that though, I have a request with regards to a subscription, and it appears that this might be the best place to raise my question.

I would like to subscribe to the digital version only as it is suitable for me and I can do my bit to save a small patchof rain forest. My question is whether the app allows me to access the issues (current and archive) offline, or do I need to be connected to the net in order to access them? I am assuming that issues subscribed to should be available offline, but not so sure on the archive issues.

Appreciate any feedback before I drop the coin.

Many thanks.

Andy

Dave, Thanks for the response and info. I am a little disappointed that is the case, some of the other magazine subscriptions I have, the info is loaded onto the device. Although it eats up space on the device, it also means that I can get access to the material regardless where I am...like on a plane or in a foreign country where access is limited.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Graeme, can you please tell me why it's so difficult to renew my subscription? I have just received my 'Priorty Renewal form' which states I can renew online. Great.

BUT, it doesn't matter which avenue I try I cannot get past the SUSCRIBE buttom. EVERYTIME I get " Service not available".

Why not have a quick link somewhere in "My Account" so its easy to find. Also, I notice that 'Myhobbystore' accepts paypal, why can't you? Much safer - for me - than posting my credit card details to halfway across world.

That'll do for now, keep those great mags coming, but I would still like to see a 1/4 or 1/5 scale glider as the free plan sometime. dont know

Regards

Phillip Cook

Invercargill, New Zealand.

Edited By Philkiteflyer on 12/12/2012 08:52:47

PS:-Still trying, now I'm getting "The specified procedure could not be found."

Some progress I suppose.

Edited By Philkiteflyer on 12/12/2012 09:14:26

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 20/12/2012 12:22:13

UPDATE: Sarah contacted me re my "hiccup"

I have just tried again and what do you know . . .IT WORKS. So I have renewed with no problems. Since it's a 13 hour time difference lets put it down to an overloaded server dont know .

Well done RCM&E, I'm still a happy customer and magazine reader.

Cheers all

Phillip Cook

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 20/12/2012 12:22:31

I have been giving my father RCM&E for a few years now without problems. However, I want to renew it again for him this year. Unforetunately, since I moved during the year, I haven't received the renewal notification for his subscription. Going to the subscription renewal section of the website, the site asks for the surname, postcode and the subscription number. It even tells me I can find the subscription number on the envelope containing an issue of the publication. Since the subscription is sent to my father's house, I don't have the subscription number. Please help!

Philip

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 20/12/2012 12:23:48

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 13/12/2012 00:53:36:

Hi Phil,

totally off topic, but I assume your home town is the Invercargill of Bert Munro fame?

BEB

Absolutely ! We just had the forth (I think) Bert Munro Classic where bikes and bikers from all over NZ and o/seas swamp the city in bikes for 7 days of racing, cruising, and general bike activities. The city has a hum about it during this time - a deep throated big 4 stroke short muffler kind of hum. Its great.

I'm not a bike rider but its great to see all these travellers visiting and enjoying the race events. The most popular is the beach racing where burt raced his Indian. It's a quarter mile long 'Out and back' circuit. the beach is shut off to public during the event (we can still drive our cars along the beach here smile d) but its only for half a day. Heaps of people go and watch. The other big event is Sunday street racing in Wyndham, a small town about 35 kms from Invercargill. I have been meaning to go every year but . . . you know the story, best laid plans and all that.

So the short answer is . . Yes thats where I live. Born and bred!

Phillip Cook

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 20/12/2012 12:23:08

Hi Philip,

It shouldn't be a problem. Give this number a call and speak to Jana (pronounced Yarner) Tereskova (01858 468811 ext 523). Supply Jana with all the details you have and she'll sort you out. If you have any problems, give me a call on 01689 869858 or email [email protected].

Regards

Edited By Graham Ashby (RCM&E) on 13/12/2012 10:45:28

Edited By Graham Ashby (RCM&E) on 13/12/2012 10:45:50

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 20/12/2012 12:24:07

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Arie

I've moved your post to this where we collect subs queries rather than scattering them around the forum. That said, our subscriptions people don't scan the forum so leaving a post is not a way of resolving a problem.

Have you emailled subscriptions? If you're getting no joy then PM (private message) me your subs number and correct address and I'll pass the message on to them.

David, I'm not sure what to do ! My wife has bought me a subsription of the RCM&E magazine for 2013, she bought it through Amazon. Unfortunately, because she she took this route (unknown to me) she did not receive the free gift of the digital sealing iron; which I had been considering getting. I now know,why she went to great lengths to stop me subsribing in my own right!

However, I`m now wanting to register my subscription. A letter was enclosed by Amazon, with the following Ref numbers,1029100495 and Recipient Reference No 1029100496. But I`m not sure how to register these numbers. Please advise !!