The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

This is really strange I have not received an issue for 3 three months now so can some one please explain as my subscription had not run out. does some one owe me magazines or money back. I may be on the wrong magazine

it may be the RC Model world, but surely both come from the same group.

Mike.

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 22/11/2017 23:02:58

Peter posted question about jetsupplement missing with my Dec issue on wrong thread You suggested I could see it on digital archive,I'm afraid I can't do that as I have print only sub.

I called a friend who also subscribes and he missed out also.

Don't overseas subscribers get it? I'm in Tasmania.

Regards

Steve

'

• 2 weeks later...

I see the January edition is available today but although I have a print and digital subscription renewed last March for 12 months I cannot download it. I have tried restoring subs with my no without success, apparently it is being referred to the technical department. I have tried emailing the subs dept but there is no way of sending the email. Please can someone restore my access. Thanks Chris

Problem with Pocketmags. Not the first either.

The new issue showed up but it wants me to buy it. Tried logging in again. Success reported. Still wants money. My subscription doesn't run out till Feb 2018. Though I am never sure whether that means the February Issue (which comes out in January) or the issue which comes out in February (the March issue). I probably ask every year when I renew, but the n forget.

Checked my subscription expiry date 16-3-2018 but pocket mags wants me to pay for the latest one? Something is not quite right 😕 either my expiry date or their system I am not going to renew until I find out what correct, never had a reminder to say I am due for renewal thought I would have had one if it was due.😨

Paul.

Hi Chris,

It could be worth checking the issue again today and/or refreshing your browser and clearing your caches. Sometimes everything gets a bit stuck and says you should be paying when you don't need to, clearing caches can sometimes work wonders! If you don't have any luck, PM me your subs number or address and I'll look into it further for you.

Richard,

This sounds like a direct debit for our print and digital subscription, if you'd like to PM me with your address, I'll look into it for you.

Beth

I used the 'report an issue' feature in the Pocketmags app, which sent an email to them. To my surprise, I got an email back within a couple of hours to say that they had 'added the issue to my account'.

Pleased that they fixed it so quickly, slightly worried by the terminology that the issue may recur with the next issue. Wonder if there is a wider problem? Change of year on the issue not matching subscription details in some way?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my current subscription runs out in a couple of months currently have paper and digital . I am finding that I am using the digital most of the time so thinking of going digital only. My question is that I realise I will no longer get the free plan but if I wanted a specific one would I have to try and get a back issue of the mag or are sarik going to be able to supply.

Cheers, Paul.