The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

• 3 weeks later...

David, renewed my subs on 17/8 @ 15:38 by card for the sum of £47. As of just now nothing has shown in my credit card account or in my account on RCM&E. My RCM&E account still shows my subscription as suspended.

Has something gone wrong?

Will I get the RCM&E issue published on the 28/8?

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had difficulties he past few weeks with my DD not being actioned by my bank. However the payment has now gone through but I have not yet received the September issue of RCM+E. I appreciate there are general difficulties presently but can anyone tell me if that issue has been posted out yet. I am in the UK

Posted by robert chamberlain on 05/09/2020 23:57:15:

Hi, Beth, The last copy I have received is the April edition,---any thoughts?---Bob Chamberlain.

Bob,

I've removed the personal details from your post. Please kindly email Beth with your details (subs no, address etc.) and query (email address above).

David.

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 06/09/2020 06:36:56

Posted by Noel Burgess on 06/09/2020 03:38:37:

I have been a subscriber for about 15 yrs and recognise problems with covid 19, But I have not received my May and June issues. I have received July and August, can I please have sent to me ,These two issues? Cheers Noel Burgess.

Hi Noel,

The two issue you've not rec'd weren't sent to overseas readers owing to the pandemic postal problems. Subscriptions were extended for a further two months accordingly.

Details are here including free plan download links for the issues in question.

David

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 06/09/2020 08:02:46

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 07/09/2020 09:39:03

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a subscription for both the digital and print versions of the magazine, so I was surprised to get my printed October edition, without getting the digital version first. I have just checked my Pocket Mags page and the October edition is not there. Can this be sorted ASAP as I use both versions - which why I subscribe for both.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

When I log onto the website and click on the magazines button, there's a message in red stating that my RCM&E subscription expires in 20 days. In fact I paid my subscription on 16 September and have emails from both RCME and Paypal to verify that the payment has been accepted.

I am on the digital only subscription, but since the October issue came out I have been blocked from accessing all digital issues, with the message : An Error Has Occurred I'm sorry but we can't progress your request at this time (bad referrer). My browser is Google Chrome.

Is it possible that the erroneous claim that my subs is about to expire is linked to my inability to access the digital archive, and please can both errors be fixed.

Kind regards

Gordon

I am having trouble cancelling my subscription. I was directed by phone to send an e-mail but I am still having the mag delivered. I don't want to go into great detail here as I feel an error has been made. My question is ' is there an easy way to cancel, and if not why not.

Edited By Michael Wright on 13/10/2020 22:03:39