The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

• 1 month later...

Just realized at the last club meeting I haven't received the July issue strange maybe it has something to do with overseas subscribers getting two extra issues to replace two missed last year? Maybe my sub is due but I haven't received any notification (always get a reminder letter) plus it's on auto renewal, what's up?

Checked my account LAPSED?? Credit Card continuous Yes.

Oh but wait my bank renewed my card last Xmas, could that be reason most likely.

But and here's the butt why did I not receive a reminder as I have every other year nor anything when my card was rejected.

Pretty poor Customer Service from My Time Media I think.

I just received my August issue, thanks . . . but theres a 'BUT'. I haven't received my July issue. Is there an issue with mail delivery to New Zealand? It seems to be very sporadic. Is there a way for you to track your dispatches from the mail contractor? Knowledge is power and if I 'know' its going to take 'x weeks' then I won't get nervous about losing another issue.

Any answer would be appreciated.

Phillip C

On 21/09/2021 at 02:30, Tim A said:

Just realized at the last club meeting I haven't received the July issue strange maybe it has something to do with overseas subscribers getting two extra issues to replace two missed last year? Maybe my sub is due but I haven't received any notification (always get a reminder letter) plus it's on auto renewal, what's up?

Checked my account LAPSED?? Credit Card continuous Yes.

Oh but wait my bank renewed my card last Xmas, could that be reason most likely.

But and here's the butt why did I not receive a reminder as I have every other year nor anything when my card was rejected.

Pretty poor Customer Service from My Time Media I think.

Hi Tim, 

I'm sorry you didn't receive anything from us. You should have received a letter if the payment didn't go through. But unfortunately, currently, we don't have any way to auto renew the payment if the card changes. Please feel free to message me if there's anything I can do to help further. 

Beth 

On 25/09/2021 at 07:17, Philkiteflyer said:

I just received my August issue, thanks . . . but theres a 'BUT'. I haven't received my July issue. Is there an issue with mail delivery to New Zealand? It seems to be very sporadic. Is there a way for you to track your dispatches from the mail contractor? Knowledge is power and if I 'know' its going to take 'x weeks' then I won't get nervous about losing another issue.

Any answer would be appreciated.

Phillip C

Hi Phillip, 

You aren't the first subscriber from NZ that I've come across this week whose received their August issue but not July. I've looked into it but unfortunately the company who looks after our overseas posting isn't able to provide any tracking individually. They've said there is currently a max of 10 weeks expected delivery time to NZ, US, Canada and Australia. If you drop me a message with your postal address, I'll send a replacement July issue out as you should have had it by now. Thank you for your patience.

Beth 

Beth,

Can you help please, I am able to log into forum but when I try to log into Subscriber account my password is rejected.

I have asked for new one, used the log in sent to me and then changed password abd saved it but next log in is again rejected. and I know I have the correct password as I write it down before entering it.

How is this happening am I doing something wrong?

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, As a subscriber in Australia I have had some problems with receiving copies this year. However I have not received the Oct 2021 issue yet and it is available in the local shops. The November 2021 issue arrived on 24 th of December

I think my Subscriber number is 4000824435

Can you help.

Steve Ralph

On 05/01/2022 at 21:13, Steve Ralph said:

Hi, As a subscriber in Australia I have had some problems with receiving copies this year. However I have not received the Oct 2021 issue yet and it is available in the local shops. The November 2021 issue arrived on 24 th of December

I think my Subscriber number is 4000824435

Can you help.

Steve Ralph

IS everyone on holiday or sick leave?

Hello Beth, you may remember back on the 21st of September I posted re my subscription lapsing? I renewed it on the 25th September but have yet to receive even one copy. I know that I am out here at the end of the world and there are issues worldwide but I would have expected to see something by now. Please Advise Thanks

5 hours ago, Tim A said:

Hello Beth, you may remember back on the 21st of September I posted re my subscription lapsing? I renewed it on the 25th September but have yet to receive even one copy. I know that I am out here at the end of the world and there are issues worldwide but I would have expected to see something by now. Please Advise Thanks

Would you mind sending me a PM with either your subscriber number or address so that I can take a look and find out what's happened. Thanks