The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Got it, many thanks, I must get these glasses changed

Had a quick look through and it doesn't seem to say anything about posting emails verbatim, I presume it's at the moderators discretion but it would be good if it was made clear in the CoC or are my eyes deceiving me?

Regards

Shaun

Hi STF,

I think Beth may be off for the weekend - these questions always seem to come up Friday evenings!smile

The SubsFAQ page has the answer:

Q: I have not received an issue of my magazine, what should I do?
A: UK Magazine copies should be delivered around the on sale date. Overseas deliveries may take up to two weeks from the on sale date. If your issue hasn’t arrived after this time please contact us using the details above, quoting your full address and the issue that you have missed.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I tried to renew my subscription by phone this morning. I wanted to take advantage of the LiPo care package offer on P.35 of the September issue and gave the lady on the phone the quote reference from the magazine page. She was unable to get it to work and suggested I tried renewing online.

I entered the secure subscription address given on the magazine page, which includes the promotion quote reference. I got through to the subscription part of the website, but there is no mention of the offer.

Can anyone give me guidance, please?

I've just purchased the September issue from my local newsagent as I've not received my renewed subscription copy. Subscription was confirmed as renewed on the 23rd August. When I took out a subscription last year I had to wait for a 'replacement' copy as the first issue was not received, so that's 2 years in a row. Convince me why I should bother with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just received my October copy of your magazine after renewing my subscription in July but not getting the September issue, had to buy it in the newsagents, but have not received any free gift. Having gone through this posting, I believe it's normal to get the free gift offer on renewal, this appears not to have happened. Good luck on trying to get subscribers to get their friends interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by ken anderson. on 13/09/2018 10:11:46:

for the attention of poss Beth or someone in the admin dept. I've been a subscriber for years, today I attempted to enter the "win" competion and its told me I'm not allowed to enter as my number doesn't tally up?....I've never had this problem before.....thanks.

ken anderson...ne...1...locked oot dept.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

sorted-two days ago windows(10) did a large update to itself and decided to change my saved RCME subs settings...changing my subs number to a older one,and also an out of date phone contact no.....I checked my subs num and it didn't tally with the one in the setting box-changed it and i'm back to normal......entered the comp and will let you know when the prize arrives....

ken anderson...ne....1...… back in dept.

• 1 month later...