The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Hello,--I just mailed in my renewal with a Visa payment for RCM&E. On the top and back part of the renewal paper , where it says "3 easy ways to renew or upgrade", the post address ends in Northampton NN47BF. Being a Yank, I thought that last part identified the city and country. The post office took a wild guess and filled in "England".

Now while looking at the front side of said paper, it does indeed say " UK: 0344 243 9023" which I failed to put in the address. Do you think it will ever get to you?

Before I finish bothering you, I really would like clarification on the phone # I need if I ever need to call. One of the numbers is in parenthesis. Do I use or skip it?

Thank you, Robert Chamberlain

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 08/11/2018 08:29:26

Hi Robert,

That address will certainly find the Subs Dept - it's the town and our equivalent of your zip code. The long number is not needed in the address - it is the telephone number. If you need to call from the US, you'll dial 011 44 344 243 9023 ( which leaves out the first 0).

Pete

ps I've removed your email address to prevent forum bots picking it up...

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 08/11/2018 08:36:55

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The print edition of December RCM&E has arrived in post (great), but the digital version (which is usually available on Pocketmags before the print copy arrives) is missing. Please can you get this sorted ASAP? I do subscribe to get both versions.

Thanks

Chris

PS. I have also contacted Pocketmags - but they are usually slow to reply if they bother at all!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to subscribe via this site a few minutes ago entering the promo ref RCME0319P but received the message :

"Your Coupon “rcme0319p” couldn't be accepted.
Reason: Voucher invalid! "

The mag states that the offer is open until 15th March.
Can anyone (Beth ?) remedy this so that I can subscribe & qualify for the free gift please?
Or does this message mean that the free gift stock is exhausted ?

• 2 weeks later...

How do I contact the subscription department please?

I have subscribed for a number of years for a mailed RCM&E magazine copy in the uk, and I am still unable to access any online “ subscribers content “ as I do not have a 10 digit subscriber number .

I have continuous automatic annual subscription .

The only number I have is 5 digit and has never worked!

Thanks Pete . I’m not sure if I need to buy a different type of subscription but I thought the mail subscription should cover the “subscriber” content. I do like having the paper magazine however rather than “on line download”. Anyway thanks again I do like the magazine and am very pleased it’s still going strong 😊

Tim Flyer

I'm a bit like you and like a good old fashion paper copy. Couple of years ago I changed to digital only, really didn't like it, when the year was up I went back to paper copy. I don't store the paper copies as I though I could get them online. Last week I went to look for an article in the archive to find out as I have a paper copy order I can no longer get into them. Think that's a bit tight after having a yearly subscription for some years. Should have kept the old copies but didn't realise the change would come.

• 1 month later...

I took out a subscription to RCM&E in February this year. Have to confess the offer of a free heat iron was the main reason for this. I received a letter in confirmation dated 28th February informing me that this would start 12th April. It also said that if there was a free gift (there was) I would receive that within 28 days of the offer close date. That date was 15th March. Having not received anything I phoned just before Easter to ask why. I was told that gifts were sent out 28 days after the first issue. I pointed out that this is not what was stated in the letter. The person I spoke to only kept repeating this and did not seem to understand what I was saying. However he promised to enquire as to the progress and get back to me next day on my mobile number.

Having heard nothing I contacted My Time again on Wednesday this week and spoke to a supervisor. Explained it all again and was this time told that they had run out of the product. I asked when there would be a delivery but no information was available. Again I was promised that the person I was speaking to would find out and get back to me either that day or the next day.

Again I have heard nothing. Can someone advise me what I should do now ?

Posted by Mark Wilson 7 on 26/04/2019 10:43:55:

If I buy a short term, digital/Print subscription, where is the digital part stored for viewing in the future when the subscription runs out?

Hi Mark,

You can view the digital issues on either pocket mags or here on the website, however you'd need a current subscription to view them as there is no option to save or download.

Beth

Hello Beth,

I’m just checking on your statement that we need to have a current subscription to see issues we got during our subscription. I believe you we’re saying above that once our subscription ends, we lose access. All my other mags don’t do that (unless the magazine goes under). I can see past subscription issues or bought single issue on Pocket Mag. So I would believe that old subscription RCME issues would be available.

One thing, and maybe you meant this, is that no subscription prevents me from accessing the back issue library. The reason I get a subscription through RCME instead of Pocket Mag is because I get access to all back issues in the library (while the sub is active).

I hope the the above is correct.