The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Hi Beth,

My RCM&E subscription is due to run out soon,think current issue (in shops on Friday) is my last one but I haven't received issue as yet. Is there a hold up on subscriptions atm as normally receive mag a good week before out in shops? I will renew my subscription in due course but everything way laid because of recent bout of Covid I got.

Many Thanks And Kind Regards 

Steve Adam's 

• 4 months later...

Hi

Not sure who to contact now since owner change.

I have not received  the April 2022 issue but have the May and June issues.

It seems that local distribution in Australia has failed again.

Can whoever now handles these problems please help.

My Subscription number is 4000824435.

thank You

Steve

5 minutes ago, Steve Ralph said:

Hi

Not sure who to contact now since owner change.

I have not received  the April 2022 issue but have the May and June issues.

It seems that local distribution in Australia has failed again.

Can whoever now handles these problems please help.

My Subscription number is 4000824435.

thank You

Steve

Email [email protected].

Steve

• 1 month later...

I have received my latest copy of RCM&E today and whilst I normally devour your august journal from cover to cover, this month I feel your maths skills may be lacking in the accuracy department. When I went to school, which I admit was a long time ago, one £200 pound prize plus 4 x £50 makes a total of £400 not the £450 you advertised for taking part in the survey.

Regards

Dave Barber

On 18/08/2022 at 00:14, DAVE BARBER 1 said:

I have received my latest copy of RCM&E today and whilst I normally devour your august journal from cover to cover, this month I feel your maths skills may be lacking in the accuracy department. When I went to school, which I admit was a long time ago, one £200 pound prize plus 4 x £50 makes a total of £400 not the £450 you advertised for taking part in the survey.

Regards

Dave Barber

September maths!

image.png.c7c854204307295071cbb7abbfe10871.png

On 18/08/2022 at 21:14, Eric Van Norman said:

I see the September 2022 issue is available in the app (I have a digital subscription), but right now it's asking for me to buy the issue. I know my subscription is good until next April. Probably a technical glitch that will get solved soon (I hope).

Eric Van Norman

Any news?

On 28/08/2022 at 02:29, Eric Van Norman said:

Any news?

Eric, I just found out how to correct this yourself, at least it worked for me.

You need to go to the pocketmags.com site and log in, then click on Activate Subscription in the sidebar which brings up a classic magazines page where you can fill in your email and Custom ID for RCM&E, then activate.

In my case it was instant.

I have no idea why the digital account was deactivated, but maybe it has something to do with the magazines' request earlier this month for those of us who pay with a creditcard.

Anyway I hope it solves it for you too. 

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-29 om 10.06.22.png

Edited by Alfred Vink

16 hours ago, Alfred Vink said:

You need to go to the pocketmags.com site and log in, then click on Activate Subscription in the sidebar which brings up a classic magazines page where you can fill in your email and Custom ID for RCM&E, then activate.

In my case it was instant.

Thanks Alfred,

That worked for me. I should have thought about a new customer number when they sent me a new one earlier this year for getting at the website.

• Like 1

Subscription Renewals

Continuous Credit Card

For anyone who had previously been subscribing via this payment method, please bear with us as we work with our software teams to make this option available again. However, in the interim please visit ClassicMagazines.co.uk - Subscriptions to look at the other payment options currently available.

Renewals

The renewal process is being built in to the Mortons pattern and letters will be out shortly to remind subscribers to renew. Please feel free to check the current state of your subscription by visiting ClassicMagazines.co.uk - Magazine Subscriptions and Books and entering your customer detail. Within this page, you will be able to see how many issues remain, along with being able to renew onto any package you desire.

Alternatively, contact the friendly customer service team on 01507 5295529 who will be happy to help with any queries you have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I subscribe to print and digital. I've been receiving the magazine but I've not had an issue in Pocket mags since August.

September, October and November's digital editions are not showing up in Pocket mags but I did have an email from Pocket mags this morning informing me that November's issue of RCM&E is out now and I could subscribe to it following a link but I can't see it.

Anyone else having the same problem?

59 minutes ago, Alfred Vink said:

See my post from aug 29th for a possible solution.

Thanks Alfred but it doesn't work for me. However poking around with the pocket mags app on my tablet I found a note that said my subscription to RCM&E has expired. They are still taking my money so it looks like something to do with the subscriptions department. Could when the mag changed ownership that wires have got crossed. Hopefully there is a subscriptions department person out there that can help?

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I too have the Print & Digital bundle. Last edition available is August 2022. Pocketmags account shows subscription expired. Activate subscription page in Pocketmags doesn't even give RCM&E as an option.

I'm not alone then. I can see the archive but I would also like pocket mags option available as it's useful when I travel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking for an article today in the archive and I noticed that January, February and March 2020 editions are not there, any reason I can't see them?

Also I still have not had another issue since August this year in Pocket Mags, is this something to do with the change of ownership? 

Phil