The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

David Ashby, if you read this could you get someone to chase subscriptions please. As of today I still haven't received my August issue. That's 20 days after the UK subscribers got theirs. In Australia we pay quite a hefty postage premium for airmail delivery.

I've emailed them six days ago and apart from the automated reply acknowledging receipt, have had no response whatsoever. That's rather rude and an awfully poor customer relationship.

Thank you,

Paul.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 22/07/2014 10:16:59

Posted by malcolm woodcock 1 on 18/07/2014 11:37:16:

Your lucky Olly, Royal Fail lost a whole bagful of letters from our Housing Association, telling us when the engineer would be coming around for the annual boiler inspection. I and many others, were not in when they came around.

I do wonder what else was 'undeliverable'

Not sure how something that fits through the letterbox is un able to be delivered....

Renewed my subscription at the cheaper rate. Current issue of mag arrived here in Spain yesterday. No improvement in service and no apologies either. Can somebody tell me why the deliveries have been late. All I have had from MTM is an email telling me that overseas deliveries may take longer!

Great but This did not seem to be a problem earlier in the year.

Can somebody tell me 1) what has changed, 2)The date of posting in relation to tyhe date of publication, 3) when will it be fixed?

A bit of news Nick, it transpires that the delivery agent, Air Business have been suffering problems with their Spanish service partner which has impacted not only us, but other publishers as well. On this basis, Air Business changed their suppliers at the beginning of July. They are confident that this will improve the delivery times, although in your instance it is a little too early to tell.

Let's see if matters improve next time, thanks for your continued forbearance.

Hi David,

I think Air Business are suffering problems with their suppliers, full stop. My copy has still not arrived and like Nick I have finally had a response from Alexis in subscriptions, saying just the same as the reply to Nick.

Maybe it's time to find an alternative to Air Business.

Paul.

Nick,

I think we all love our RCM&E and when something goes awry, trust that it will be promptly fixed. It's only, when it drags on that we feel we can afford a grizzle. So now the powers that be are aware, something is happening and we are being looked after as usual, the sign of a magazine that really does listen to its readers.

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why you can't see the archive, George - presumably that's what you're looking for too, Glenn? Unfortunately we mods can only suggest having a look at the FAQ pages to see if there's an explanation which helps and contact MTM from the links there.

ISTR reading something about a delay in accessing the archive upon renewal, just a few days ago - I do hope that isn't the norm - I'd be less than happy about that...crook

Pete

I've just lost access to the digital versions on-line. RCM&E is no longer listed in my magazines. I've got the print and digital subs and it runs out in October. I guess this is something to do with non-digital users being removed from access.

I sent a note to subscriptions@mytimemedia on Sunday but other than a 'we'll get back to you' autoresponse', nothing so far. I've just sent a copy onto help@ as well.

Not very inspiring. Shame the admin/support's not up to the same standard as the mag. sad

Hi David (A), if you're checking this thread, could I have a bit of help please?

Whilst I'm delighted that the October issue has just dropped on my mat, I'd really like to access a number of the back issues from 2011 onwards for the various building-related articles. I can't because, although I've got a print and digital subscription that runs out some time in later October, access to the on-line archive has been withdrawn and my subscription is now described as print-only.

I can only guess that there was some sort of glitch when access was removed for print-only subscribers or my subscription was registered on the database incorrectly as print-only.

I've tried e-mailing subscriptions 3 times from last Sunday/Monday (8th/9th) to later last week. As of today, Monday 18th, I've still heard nothing.

Is anyone in the subs department there? If so, any chance you could give them a gentle prod please?

Thanks,

Nigel