The 'share your photos' thread (not model flying)

Just noticed this threadso I thought I'd upload this photo of dinghy racing I took whilst on rescue duty. It's quite hard to get decent pictures of sailing if you're actually racing and this is the best I ever managed. It's a Scorpion on Foremark reservoir where Burton-on-Trent SC club race. It's the class my wife and I used to compete in.. Taken 1989, I think. It was my PC wallpaper for years.

scorpion1 edit.jpg

Geoff

Posted by ken anderson. on 01/01/2021 10:27:56:

happy new year everyone....great skills eric and devcon…..

ken anderson...ne..1..admiration dept.

More solder than devcon Ken, when I took up the hobby my soldering skills were nil. come to think of it they are not much better now. Happy new year to you all.

Posted by Eric Robson on 01/01/2021 12:10:40:
Posted by ken anderson. on 01/01/2021 10:27:56:

happy new year everyone....great skills eric and devcon…..

ken anderson...ne..1..admiration dept.

More solder than devcon Ken, when I took up the hobby my soldering skills were nil. come to think of it they are not much better now. Happy new year to you all.

………………………………………………………………..

Sorry Eric, we may have got our wires crossed as I was complimenting you and Devcon 1 ...his tank photos that he has done... emotion

ken anderson...ne...1..crossed wires dept.

Not to worry Ken, a lot of loco kits are made from White metal and need to be assembled with epoxy resin, I did notice the realty well built tank but the poster name did not register in my old age brain. I have to take my hat off to the skills of some of the plastic kit builders I always got too much glue on.

Eric r.