Autogyro Get togethers

Richard Harris

I like to be optimistic but its not looking good for Sunday. crying 2 At best it suggests rain from lunchtime onwards.

Hope its wrong and if you do travel you will be most welcome, if you dont then I understand and until the next time!!

Entry to the site is via 2 locked gates, A Green set off the road via combination - ring me ... A silver set in the lane which will be open or not locked. Look for the Arrows to show the way.

Steve

Another absolutely cracking day out - great weather and even better company thumbs up.

Just like to say a huge thanks to the club, the usual suspects and a few new ones for making an outsider feel most welcome (yet again). Nothing but smiles and happy faces in the glorious sunshine ...cant be bad!.

I've got one or two crook snaps to go through so hopefully get them posted over the next day or so - F1 catchup and beer is priority of tonight I'm afraid. Well maybe just a quick snap of Team Revolver for starters teeth 2

img_9926.jpg