Tucano Signing Up Thread

Posted by Martyn K on 29/10/2012 14:25:58:

I am in - or at least a Tucano derivative.

The pland and canopy have arrived, it is a fairly simply build, the only tools you will need are a building board, a good sharp scalpel, a straight edge and a square. Plus whatever you use to cover/seal the airframe.

I haven't totally made my mind up whether to go for leccie or IC. At the moment, I am edging towards IC.

Martyn

Edited By Martyn K on 29/10/2012 14:26:12

A razor plane (advised) and a sanding block will also be required... Sorry about that.

Martyn

I will be building one, possibly two.

I was never completely happy with the wing shape or fuselage depth on this model, so I intend to build one exactly to plan and another with various modifications to see how it turns out!

I haven't built one of these since i designed it over a decade ago so it will be a nice bit of nostalgia.

And I sincerely hope everyone involved in the mass build enjoys the assembly, finishing and flying of this wonderful aircraft - having studied and flown the full-size version, it has to rate as my favourite all-time flying machine (with the Me.163 Komet scraping in a very close second!)

Nigel Hawes.

HI Guys,

please don't post in here other than for signing up - we need to be able to keep track of numbers easily.

Speaking of which - where are you all? 150+ plus voted for the Tucano, so there seems to be a lot remaining to register their intention to take part! Come on chaps, if you intend to build a Tucano as part of the 2013 Mass build please let is know here!

Ta

BEB