P-51B - Tony's new design for the 2013 Special Issue

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by Colin Leighfield on 10/02/2013 09:19:45:

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm still trying to finish one I started in 1986.

Ha, I can beat that. I started building a DC3 C/L in 1978. It's still only half built.

Tony, nice to see whats coming, though I'm not a big mustang fan, I AM going to build your FW190, one of my all time favourites. Since coming back to modelling 5 years ago (16 years away 'cos of kids) I am now very keen to use electric power ALL the time (except my gliders of course wink 2).

The Vulcan is just ahead of the FW190 on my favourites list so I will be watching yours with lots of interest, maybe I could go edf on the small one?? I know it won't sound right, but I'm sure it'll look right.

Keep on building,

Phillip C

Edited By Philkiteflyer on 01/04/2013 01:36:57

• 2 weeks later...

Typical....I though the Vulcan would steal the picture so heres a couple of photos.

Three versions of the B2 (mk2) are almost finished, 49" for 69mm fans, a 74" for 90mm fans and a 98" single turbine version (in the picture)

img_1874.jpg

Next you'll be asking is whats under the grey cover.....and no its not my store of balsa or the 2014 RCM&E specialsmile

img_1875.jpg