Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

So, what can one do while waiting for Friday's FP1 in Bahrain?

Patiently, I've been looking to find out some kind of pecking order for the different teams.

I mainly visited different websites (Belgian, Dutch, French and obviously British, some of them being heavily 'biased' it seems...) to be of help into my quest.

Here are the combined/compiled results I obtained:

1/ Red Bull

2/ Ferrari

3/ Mercedes

4/ McLaren

5/ Haas

6/ Aston Martin

7/ Alpha Tauri

8/ Alpine

9/ Alfa Romeo

10/ Williams

This might be of help to define your Drivers/Teams selection but anyhow "don't shoot the messenger", please...

Cheers

Chris

Hi Zflyer,

As JohnS posted here above, the code for our league is 8397165.

Once you signed in/created a profile, you log in and go to the 'League' tab (in the burgondy column at the left of the screen).

Then you see the 'Forumites' league appear and you just have to add yourself by using the code mentioned here above.

You should be 'in' with us from there.

Cheers

Chris

1 hour ago, McG 6969 said:

So, what can one do while waiting for Friday's FP1 in Bahrain?

Patiently, I've been looking to find out some kind of pecking order for the different teams.

I mainly visited different websites (Belgian, Dutch, French and obviously British, some of them being heavily 'biased' it seems...) to be of help into my quest.

Here are the combined/compiled results I obtained:

1/ Red Bull

2/ Ferrari

3/ Mercedes

4/ McLaren

5/ Haas

6/ Aston Martin

7/ Alpha Tauri

8/ Alpine

9/ Alfa Romeo

10/ Williams

This might be of help to define your Drivers/Teams selection but anyhow "don't shoot the messenger", please...

Cheers

Chris

Haas impressed have they ? Would like Alpha Tauri to be challenging for 4th this year.

• Thanks 1

John, I have searched high and low to find the article that alludes to Mercedes, as is usual under the circumstances, I cannot as yet locate it.

However since then there seems to be a number of people who are less than happy. The question is will the FIA buckle, and find there are no issues at all.

In the past it was a no brainer, my team cars were Mercedes, as I knew that they had so much more engine power that they would place on the podium from last place. My preference for a driver would be Hamilton as it was obvious that the other driver would be a designated support act. Hopefully things will become different. Yet even the fuel composition change probably leaves the engine power issue. The hope is that the body reg changes, are properly enforced, no more where the same front end plate was illegal on one team, yet the same end plate was quite legal when another team had used it.

3 hours ago, Zflyer said:

For J P. John can you give me the current valid code to join the league please. Thanks

Hi Zflyer - just to confirm, as Chris has already posted,  the code is still 8397165 and the league name is Modelflying Forumites

(I've copy/pasted both directly from the fantasygp site to prevent any typos!)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

Haas impressed have they ? Would like Alpha Tauri to be challenging for 4th this year.

Yep John, Haas absolutely did. Everywhere on the web I looked for info they gave me the same impression.

But then, who is 'sandbagging' the most ? No idea, I'm afraid...

A bit of patience then.

Chris

• Like 1

Okay lads what am I doing wrong. I go to the create/join league page. Top right states join using code and you get the first image. Enter code and second image as can be seen states invalid.

I then tried entering the league name first in the create league option then went to join using code same result.

Code 2.JPG

Code3.JPG

2 hours ago, Zflyer said:

Okay lads what am I doing wrong. I go to the create/join league page. Top right states join using code and you get the first image. Enter code and second image as can be seen states invalid.

I then tried entering the league name first in the create league option then went to join using code same result.

Code 2.JPG

Code3.JPG

Are you going into the "Join existing league section" Z ?

image.thumb.png.f52aefa80f6c372d5e2a17c3af34890d.png

Nope. The main menu on the left has the create/join option. I note there is a plus+ sign next to it but clicking on it does nothing. I see an earlier message on here saying site down for maintenance, however it still seems to function on other parts of the main menu. The picture I sent earlier is the only page i have ever got to i.e. create league, noting the jpin with code in the top right. I suspect the issue maybe on the + sign next to create/join option. I will give iot an hour or so and then have another go, if that doesnt work i will take up fantasy gardening.