Mini Jazz builders hangout.

Kevin Fairgrieve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Masher

I agree that this can be a very quick build. Only started yesterday and I have almost finished the wing and I have finished the fin and tailplane.

I need to get a fuel tank and engine mount before I get too far into the fus thoughh.

What did you use (or anyone) for the undercarriage?

Martyn

And if there is still anyone dithering over a Mini Jazz build, an extra point in its favour is handling in the wind. I had half a dozen flights with mine this morning in 15mph winds and 30mph gusts (according to weather forecast) and the MJ really enjoyed it - so did I. Excellent value in terms of smiles per minute!

My only concern is that I don't wreck it before the fly-in!

Hello all, new to this forum. Just flew my MJ for the first time today. Windy as hell, but I've fitted an ET Guardian, it flew really nicely. Picked it up at the recent Rettendon swap-meet, came with a Magnum GP 10, seems more than adequately powerful, still running it in. Would a 15 be a much better idea, or even a 20. Please don't try to persuade me to convert it to electric, I've got electric models, they're great...but my MJ is staying glow.