Ever wanted to get into or improve your aerobatics?

Peter Jenkins

Just noticed that Amazon has cut the price of the paperback book from £19.99 to £15.93.  Apparently, they are taking the hit with the price reduction, not my royalty(!),  and as they say 3 books available now I suspect that they have reduced their print costs by programming in short production runs to reduce the set up costs for each print.  You will still need to pay postage unless you have a Prime account of course.

The Kindle price remains unchanged at £6.99.

• Like 1

Thank you Peter,

Hi Mike,  I am sorry that you are having problems with your order. I have just logged on to catch up with orders placed over te bank holiday weekend to get them all on the way in the Morning. I have four orders on the system from you, two for one book and two for two books none have which have progressed to checkout and no monies have been paid.  Please do not hesitate to give me a call ( I will be in the office until 6pm and from 10 am in the morning. 07811 196418.) and I can get you a book on the way.

Chris (Bondaero)

• Like 1

If anyone living in Australia is reading this thread, I was advised by Kindle Direct Publishing that book printing has started in Australia.  I don't know if that will mean the book's cost will be reduced as a result.  Check out Amazon.com.au for further details over the next week or so.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my book down here in Christchurch, New Zealand. Peter very kindly posted it air mail to me which took about two weeks. Some of that was probably spent in the NZ Auckland mail center.  Cost including postage was the same as you would pay for a soft cover book off the shelf at a retail bookstore here. 

Very well presented and laid out. Plenty of good material to work through. Really pleased with it - thanks for putting it together Peter and taking the time to post it down here to me. Nigel

Thank you Nigel.  The UK PO said it would take a week to get to NZ so it's been a bit of a nervous wait for the book to reach Nigel.  At least now I have a yard stick of how long post to NZ takes!

Happy to post to others outside the UK now but obviously postage costs are more significant.

Another 2 books made it to the bottom end of NZ, from bondaero via youshop. Looks good, I look forward to getting my teeth into it proper in the next few days. Thanks Peter. 

I purchased a spare copy, so if someone else in NZ wants it,  nz $50+ local postage, send me a PM, or I'll biff it on Trademe.

Edited by Dale Bradly
  • Like 1