Nev's Mini Jazz

Nev

Well here we are all finished and ready to go for the maiden. Piece of cake. I think this the most uneventful maiden I have ever had, although I did dial in some low rates beforehand.

dscf1329.jpg

Bit of a quirky thing with the rudder, when you stick it into full lock. The tail flicks around followed by a nose dive for the floor. I think the tail flicks around so fast it stalls the wing, so maybe I need some reduced rates on the rudder as well, or maybe less incidence on the main wing. Still fun to fly as it is though get yours in the air John, definitely good for the Mojo.

It's all ready Nev, all my leckys are on the Taranis now, so will get flown Saturday before open day Sundaysmiley

John

p.s. when changing them over from my 9x, I notice I have much more movement on the servo at 100% on the Taranis than the 9x surprise so anyone doing the same be careful, you could end up turning your well flown model into a handfulcrook