Why am i Chipping in ?

Bit of waffle before any photo's, Our field is surrounded by trees so scale take offs are not always a good idea wink

So mine will need a bit of grunt (it has a throttle). Secondly the strip is hard on u/c's so I will be beefing that up a little.

I don't plan to add a lot of weight but the buzz for me is flying something I built, so it's a must.

I only have a pocket camera and am rubbish at posting builds, so any advice on getting my pictures and photo's in the correct order will be much appreciated.

Feel free to make comments I only get the hump if you ignore me.

Enjoy yourselfs John

Hi John well we don't want you getting grumpy!

One tip I would pass on is to number your pics sequentially, the rubbish albums on this forum sort in an odd way, and if you want your pics to be in order (makes life easier I can assure you).

I use some free software called image resizer in Windoze to get the file sizes down to a megabyte.

Other than that get snapping

Cheers

Danny

chippy 1 003.jpgchippy 2 001.jpgchippy 2 002.jpgRight then I am having the day off work to celebrate National Chippy day

Pinned the 1/8x3/8 down for the crutch base then stuck my formers in. Lines all over be careful embarrassed

All nice and square and formers run true for the sheeting, front former not fixed yet, I am doing away with the bearers and using a mount, so I have some slots to cut to form a box. Sorry about the pic's maybe Santa will bring me a camerateeth 2

chippy 2 003.jpg

Hi John. I take all my build photos with a pocket camera, an old Fuji not many mega pixels, which meant the file size isn't big so I don't bother to re size then. Trick is dont be tempted to get too close or it won't be able to focus. Keep a yard or so back and zoom in if you want a close up. The more light you have the better, compensates for shaky hands. I don't have a tripod but have been knows to grap hold of a brush shaft to try and keep steady.

It works for me, at least most of the time but then I always take a few and delete the bad ones, once I've had a look on the pc. 

Ahh I see you've  got the hang of it, nice start.

Edited By Nev on 01/10/2014 15:16:43

planks 001.jpgCheers WF nice of you to drop by, only a bit of planking done today been reading the plan and putting radio in a glider now summers going crook

Also been paying attention to the tailplane builds...no chance of me building it straight that way, so I am using a very light 1/16 core and splitting the ribs. Cutting my own parts so it's no big deal. May add a bit of lightness once one side is sheeted. Put my rudder to one side till fin is built. Good to see a few have started there's more to copy from smiley

John

planks 003.jpg