Airspeed Horsa Plans

Morning All!

I have been asked by our museum to build a decent size Horsa to compliment our full size cockipit build. I have settled on 1/12 and it will only be suspended from the roof, so not worried about moving control surfaces.

Does anybody have a decent 3-view they wouldn't mind sending me please? I can scale up from that (I guess some scale plans would be nice if they are out they too), just hit me with a price for your trouble. Also, does anybody know what the mainplane and tailplane incidents are, and if there was any wash-out built into the mainplane? Does NACA 44XX airfoil section seem right?

Thank You kind people!

Bob

Advert

Thank you very much for your input guys.

Simon, reckon I can go ahead with that 3-view attachment. it is only going to be a static model after all, I have an airfoil library within Compufoil, I'll see how the basic pans out against the "modified".

Chris, I'll keep Shawbury in mind.

If any info comes to light about the incident/washout, I'd be very grateful. just want it to look right.

Thanks again, knew this site would come up trumps.

ATB,

Bob