2015 Mass Build - Sign up thread

Martyn K

Ok I have almost completed my DF but won't maiden it till summer so I have time to join in this years mass build. I have the plans and a wood pack for this. Looks simple enough so thought I would give it a go. Oh and thinking of adding rudder control and wheels if build goes well

Mossie plan

Edited By Darran on 27/01/2015 22:23:49

• 1 month later...

Last call for MB 2015

As Winter is almost out of the way (Hurray), a final reminder to those who said they were going to take part - to get started. Only 4 months to the Greenacres Summer Fly-in.

We are still a bit light on participants and nowhere near the 60-odd who said they would be involved.

If you have started (or even finished) and elected not to do a build blog - that's OK - it's not mandatory - but please post an update here.

Cheers

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to sign up ages ago but seems I didn' actually do it, anyway I've built the Atom Special from the plan, but with modified flex plate to support the whole area of the blade root as someone had suggested.

First flight yesterday, great success with only minor trim needed and am very happy with this first auto gyro, although as others have said orientation is a bit of a problem and my black and red colour scheme doesn't really help. Thanks Richard for such a great design.

I'll post pictures in the thread for them.

Just got hold of a model designs FW190 CNC kit which I also hope to finish in time for Greenacres