MK kits on fleabay

Bill Michie

Hi all, I see there are a number of classic MK kits for sale on the Bay: Curare, Joker (.25 & .61), Graphik 40, etc.

Starting prices are well high (£250 for some) so it'll be interesting to see what they go for...............

Let us know if a Member gets one!

Regards, Bill

If it was the US ebay then the sky really would be the limit. I will not be surprised to see them reach £500, if someone puts a link to them on RCG who knows where it will end? Hanno motors go for silly money so why not some old kits?

I will not be bidding at that level, when I bought my late Joker (RIP) kit a few years ago I paid £50, same for the Mustfire.

• 2 weeks later...

A number of kits still appearing, from the same seller; also some hardware bundles. Several MK kits still available, together with Carl Goldberg kits & other stuff. Hairo is known to some of the F3A guys & I've spoken to him on a couple of occasions. He also has some original MK glass/nylon props.

AND a few Asano laminated wood collector's props! (that were THE props in the day if you could afford one!)

Worth keeping an eye on, you never know what'll come up!

Regards, Bill