HUBSAN FPV SPY HAWK BIND&FLY any good?

Had one of these a while back - range on camera feed back to monitor in Tx wasn't great ... and camera in model failed after second flight. Seems the camera overheats and dies.

Spec might have been updated now - as this was a couple of years ago now .

Odd that its being offered without Tx, as the monitor was built in the Tx supplied with mine ...

**LINK**

I've got the Hubsan FPV and for what it is it's pretty decent but the FPV range is only about 100 yards. Good news is that it has a 5.8gHz FPV link, so can be used with most of the aftermarket goggles that give a better quality picturs and with the prop guards on it is pretty robust.

Flight time is only around three minutes but most of my attempted FPV flights are of much short than that, so not that much of a problem !!

Barry

• 4 months later...

Hi there. I have to say I have had this plane for a few years now and for the cost of it I think I get my monies worth.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for and the supplied camera is no GoPro but it does the job very well for the cost. How much do you want to pay out is the choice you have to make so don't judge its results to harshly.

I found it to be good fun and I used this video to show the erosion on our cliff along the road... Enjoy - Peter