Denver onboard cam

Control screen

Denver 5002

It is difficult to resist to the FPV technique, and I decided on my humble coming into this fantasy world seen from above.On my Fun-Cub I replaced 808 # 16 with Denver 5002 (55g) and now I need a little FPV camera abt 25g and glasses (the cheaper ones).
So far 808 # 16 was more than enough but it was a problem with the inclusion .I was never sure wheter it's on or not.A Denver cam is easier to control by screen on the back.So Thanks for your time :

Plastic screw holster

• 1 month later...

I bought a Medion Sport HD camera,similar to a GoPro, at Lidl, or was it Aldi? where it cost 100 euros here in France.

It has full WiFi capabilities which I've tested to the limits of my field at over 500m. I fixed it to one of my planes & it works well giving 'poor mans' FPV. plus on board on/off recording or photos controlled & viewed from my tablet..

Vic, if the camera is Wifi it's probably 2.4 GHz so you'd need to be careful it doesn't interfere with your radio system if it's on 2.4 (no problems with 35 mhz of course). Most dedicated FPV systems use 5.8 Ghz for this reason.

500m for a standard system is very good, better than my UK legal 25 mW 5.8 system with polarised aerials.

Posted by Frank Skilbeck on 21/12/2015 13:31:35:

Vic, if the camera is Wifi it's probably 2.4 GHz so you'd need to be careful it doesn't interfere with your radio system if it's on 2.4 (no problems with 35 mhz of course). Most dedicated FPV systems use 5.8 Ghz for this reason.

500m for a standard system is very good, better than my UK legal 25 mW 5.8 system with polarised aerials.

Can the wifi on a iPhone cause any problems ? I never thought of that before, most of the time I leave the phone in the car but on occasion I have forgotten it and it's been in my pocket.

Nice cub yes