Mascot & Yamamoto trainer builds

Paul Marsh

Thanks Paul. That's great but I think mine might be a different (earlier?) model. I'd post a couple of pics to show you but having problems with this website. I get "No Albums Found" when I click on the "Insert Image From Album" button. Thought it might be a Mac / PC thing.

Choose An Image:

Browse your albums to find an image. Click "Insert" to place the image in the editor window.

• No albums found
  • (click on an album to view images)

Brilliant!

Great to see a model being "built", plans. pins, glue and of course tea and biscuits.

I had both of these models, and the Yamamoto spend a bit of time as the "must have" trainer, powered by a .40 / .46 motor.

One thing I would check is the piston liner on that OS .40FP. The liners had a habit of peeling = hard to start etc.

Other than that a great bargain. hope you have as much with it as did!.

Posted by Paul McNally on 05/10/2018 16:48:51:

Thanks Paul. That's great but I think mine might be a different (earlier?) model. I'd post a couple of pics to show you but having problems with this website. I get "No Albums Found" when I click on the "Insert Image From Album" button. Thought it might be a Mac / PC thing.

Choose An Image:

Browse your albums to find an image. Click "Insert" to place the image in the editor window.

• No albums found
  • (click on an album to view images)

Your Album would show under your forum posts, under your name Paul, and it does not

You need to download your pics to the Album available on this site after your sign in

It is the fourth option from the right on the red line at the top of this page