Plans database

Former Member

• 5 weeks later...
Posted by graham Ives 1 on 01/01/2016 23:43:19:

Hi All,

I am looking for plans for a millibar and for a mach 20 which as i remember is small version of the millibar.

does anyone know where I can find plans for these two.

I have tried myhobbystore - the old APS pan service but i can't find them

Thanks

Graham

Milibar, Dave Day, Nov 70 RCM&E, some info and a usable image of the plan here

**LINK**

Edited By IanN on 02/01/2016 11:10:10

Millibar is RC1098 and was listed as an X list plan when X list was run by P Dunnet so it should be available from MyHobbyStores.

A copy of RCME Nov 70 is available for sale here for 1.90 pounds and I suppose that would have a better copy of the plan.

Posted by kc on 02/01/2016 11:35:59:

Millibar is RC1098 and was listed as an X list plan when X list was run by P Dunnet so it should be available from MyHobbyStores.

You would indeed think so but it doesn't appear to be listed - or at least, I couldn't find it using various search terms - which I think is Graham's problem. Ditto Keith Hart's Mach 20 which was published Feb 80 RCM&E

Mach 20 is JANUARY 1980 not Feb according to this

I have the Jan 80 magazine  if you are in need of the article Graham or Ian. The plan is very clear in the magazine.  It would be very easy to scale up the plan from the small magazine plan as it's all straight lines except the wing ribs.

Edited By kc on 02/01/2016 18:03:37

• 2 months later...

I found that an online copy of the1981 Radio Modeller Plans Handbook is available here

Photos of the model as usual in Plans Handbooks.

This has details of at least 20 aerobatic designs that disappeared when the 1983/4 Handbok was published. I found that 14 of these plans are still listed by MyHobbyStores. So they may be of interest to anyone wanting a less common aerobatic model to build.