The GitUp Git 2 action camera - FPV able and GoPro gimbal size

I received another action camera for test just before Xmas, the GitUp Git 2. Gyro stabilised and has the same Sony sensor as the Xiaomi which is a great budget camera. Haven't had a chance to make any flying videos with it yet, model flying or paragliding as the weather has been too bad, but I did a quick test to see how well the gyro performed and it did very well, especially when I shook the camera. (46 secs in the video) . I think it gave better results that the gyro stabilised Firefly S6. Better colour for sure. GoPro sized, so will fill GoPro quadcopter mounts. Lovely sharp image too. Gearbest are selling at £71 with accessories in their new year sale, even cheaper without accessories. Don't know why the link shows £92? You can use coupon code GitUp2 I think? http://goo.gl/hC5T7d

My video is here. Considering the rubbish grey UK day it came out well. Will be even better with some decent light.