Andys 120% ballerina

AndyD

• 2 weeks later...

021.jpgwell clive my ballet pilot decided to take his video cam with him for a few flights today,i just chose the bestish vid as i and my computer cant edit.not to bad concidering its looking through the screen,at least its what he sees.020.jpg

• 1 year later...

On 99% of my designs the CG is at 25% chord back from the leading edge. So that should makeit about 2 5/8" back

I would go and look at the plan but I have spent the afternoon trying to get the cutter belt back on the club mower, That took an hour and 50 yards into cutting it came off again. Shattered now

thx peter.thats where I was aiming,i don't think I can it to wrong as the lipos not got to much movement.we lucky with the mowing as the farmer who owns the land does it for us for a fee but worth every penny as its a big site. sounds like its time for somebody else to do the next shift.

I measured the free plan and also a copy of Peter's hand drawn plan ( Thanks again for that, Peter) and on both it's 75mm back on the 272mm chord - so 2 and 15/16 inch which is a little more than Peter said.

Edited By kc on 13/07/2017 17:14:28