Completed Ballerina's Gallery

• 3 months later...

Posted by David Hayward. on 17/09/2017 22:57:40:

Well finally, its only been about 18 months, here is a video of my Ballerina - this is maiden +6 and is without the take-off as I was ground crew and cameraman - model flown by Derek, one of our clubs many competent pilots; hope to be there some day.

Good to see her in the air David. And a nice clean colorscheme too!

Lucas

Posted by David Hayward. on 17/09/2017 22:57:40:

Well finally, its only been about 18 months, here is a video of my Ballerina - this is maiden +6 and is without the take-off as I was ground crew and cameraman - model flown by Derek, one of our clubs many competent pilots; hope to be there some day.

Edited By David Hayward. on 17/09/2017 22:58:11

Very nice. Glad to see her. I will say that the only time mine flies straight and level is when she is inverted.

Posted by Trevor Crook on 06/06/2017 07:44:51:

I didn't bother with a decal. I googled "ballerina silhouette" and found what I wanted. I then sized it and printed it, then stuck it to a piece of covering with a glue stick, and cut round it with a scalpel. I used the same method for the letters. They are then ironed on. It saves trying to find stickers or vinyl the same colour as the covering.

ballerina 002.jpg

Have just used your tip on my Sunduster, it's my first shot so it's not perfect but I'm very pleased, thanks so much for the tip!yes