Completed Ballerina's Gallery

Shes done it shes met the clouds,four seven min flights thats leaving 63-67 % left in the batterys so time not going to be a problem.does loverly slow an low fly pasts,knife edge,stall turns just about anything really,unlimited verticle so no lack of power,eight mph wind cut the throttle and and and well nothing,if the wind was a bit stronger she would of just hovered there,she didnt drop a wing or even her nose just a slight forward decent more like a helli,maybe a bit light for my liking/increase the size of the waggly bits and she would be good for 3D.

The only thing to change is to rake the wheels forward a bit,in the summer time when the strips like a bowling green it will be ok ,but with the longer clumpier grass at the moment she tends to nose over when trying to taxi,with power on for take off no problem.

And not to forget, well done Peter ,loverly looking,loverly flying plane i can see her doing a lot of flying in the summer.

Hi Lucas, i think the plane came out at 6Ib 10oz with a 5055 580 motor from 4max, i need to check the watts but im pretty sure ive got at least 150 watts per pound,she will go vertically out of site and on the level shes as quick if not quicker than most wot4 type planes yet slows to walking pace,5-10 feet off the deck really slow fly by,great plane,most planes would of said hello to mother earth at a lot higher speed.

Posted by Martyn K on 11/03/2016 17:27:11:
Posted by Dave Hopkin on 11/03/2016 17:13:15:

Took mine out for a maiden today.... one blasted aileron servo's failed!!!

Not in flight I hope

Thankfully not, on power up the servo just started cycling though its full travel and back without any stick input - of it got shoved back in the car - so just a servo replacement and it should be good to go