New to UKCAA

Tony Cook

My pleasure Brian, will leave the settings on the high rates. Nice to watch someone flying your plane, you get a different perspective on the model you've made. Just need to practice with the Bullet a bit more, that's the problem of flying several models, when they all behave differently. Cheers for now. Tony

Hi all,

Just sent off membership for ukcaa I do to have a model other than yak 54 carbon z but might go for ripmax bullet seen mintys recommendations so going for that set up. Will turn up at one of the local e events to see what's required on manouver .

Paul.

L

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for the welcome. I posted off paypal receipt and application form this morning. You should receive it shortly.

In fact i am just ordering a new plan as we speak I have gone for the Andy Nicholl Illusion.

I am going to try and get up to event on Sunday, if i can get away from the grandsons birthday party.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Adam

Printed Tee-shirts etc can be acquired from IPJ

UKCAA Regalia

Hats and other stitched regalia can be ordered from Elite Workwear - give them a ring and ask for Phil (the owner) and explain what you want. Very reasonable prices, Phil has been very supportive of the UKCAA

The font we use is Harrington (Bold). Steve Dunning usually has the Vinyl model logos for sale but unfortunately, he couldn't make it at the weekend

Martyn