A-4 Mass Build Event T-Shirts - AVAILABLE TO ORDER

With only 12 weeks to go before our A-4 Mass Build Fly-In it's time I commenced taking orders for the events official T-shirt - which also commemorates the PSSA's 30th Anniversary.

Here is our fantastic event logo which features on each of the TWO T-shirt designs available to buy!

skyhawk mass build logo 1024.jpg

The T-shirts are locally sourced in my home county of Derbyshire, they are a good quality, white cotton shirt with front and back prints. The shirts cost £15 each including bulk delivery from the supplier to my address.

I'd like to tailor the order to demand, so if you would like one (or more) please send me an email to [email protected] stating which shirt design you would like A or B - and your chosen size(s) - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

If you are attending the Mass Build event on the Gt Orme 10th/11th September I can hand the shirt to you on the day, or, if you cannot attend but would still like a shirt, I can mail them out in advance at cost of postage. Here's the two shirt designs - big thanks again to PSSA member Bob Jennings for the fantastic artwork!

Shirt A - A4 Event logo on the FRONT, Large '30 Yrs' Logo on the BACK

a-4 t-shirt 1 front.jpg

a-4 t-shirt 1 back.jpg

SHIRT B - Small '30 Yrs' logo on FRONT, A4 Event Logo on the BACK

a-4 t-shirt 2 front.jpg

a-4 t-shirt 2 back.jpg

The shirts are sized as per the table below, having already worn the shirts myself my recommendation would be to go for 1 size bigger than you think you need!

t-shirt sizing.jpg

I hope you agree these shirts will form a quality memento from our A-4 Skyhawk Mass Build event - I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in purchasing one - email me via the link below.

Phil Cooke - [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Glenn, but the sizes listed are all I can provide via the chosen supplier, XXL is as big as they go! If you like I can email you the high res logo's and you could get your own shirt printed over there in Australia?? Will save on postage too! PM me if you wish to go that route.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick message to all on the A-4 Mass Build/PSSA 30th Anniversary T-shirts.

I had a couple of people in attendance at our event last week wanting to order shirts who hadn't seen this thread or our FB pages in advance, so missed out. I've agreed to place a follow on 'Top Up' order with the supplier so if there's anyone else would like one please let me know by next Friday 23rd September when Ill send the order for 'batch 2' to the supplier.

Email me your order at - [email protected]

Details and costs remain as the above thread.

Postage is £2 per shirt in the UK, £4 to Europe and £5 to rest of world.