Bj's Modellflyg videos

Bjarne Kvilvang

e-flite Carbon Cub Z with 5S and conclusion

I have made a not so scientific test between 5S and 6S on my Carbon Cub Z due to that I already had some 5S and just one 6S battery. Hope you can get some benefit from my little test.

Setup:
Model: e-flite Carbon Cub Z
Transmitter: frsky Taranis 9XD Plus
Reciver: FrSky V8R7-II 2.4G 7CH
Battery: 5S 3300mAh Hyperion

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................wink

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Flying electric and metanol planes and has been flying sens early 80's
Currently do I have about 20 planes in the hangar, wingspan from 50cm to 250cm.
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel, normally do I upload videos several times per month.

GE Bjarne , right conclusion, by the way this is a very good flier (in fact exellent) and forgives all including a choice of batteries ... teeth 2 .... Honestly I prefer the challenges of something '' weaker '' model like , for example , my FMS Spitfire 1400mm, for which I never know how to behave .... every change of wind, humidity, etc. requires extra effort by me.

For you and your friends want more suitable weather conditions to fly. hot
Jo

Thank you Jo and your right, its a really good flier and forgiving. Due to my illness (generate pains in all muscles in the body) cant I fly to demanding models. I can fly but just for a short while before the pains take over due to tension and concentration. But besides that do I love the models that you have to fly as a pilot and that require the pilots attention.

For the every change of wind, humidity, etc is it like a jojo here, just look at my video "Family day 24 april 2016" where we had heavy snow, rain and blue sunny sky at the same day. Now are we just waiting for the first snow. Its normally 2-3 m snow here during the winters, so skies are already waiting here ....... wink 2

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel, normally do I upload videos several times per month.

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 25/09/2016 20:20:00:

Hello Bjarne , I understand you completely, because I have problems with my feet ( arthritis), but it seems to me to you fly fantastic, with all the limiting factors. Every good to your family and you too .face 1

Jo

Thank you Jo. I don't think that I fly fantastic, just a casual flyer for about 35 years....... wink I do use this hobby as medicine, when I'm flying, fixing, building or editing videos to share with you all can I for a short while "forget" my pain and don't need as much painkiller. And the joy of the community online and irl with all the amazing people is just a blast and let me charge my internal batteris.

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

I schools those who want to learn how to fly model airplanes and for this I use an old Multiplex Magister bought in 2005. Have not tested this model sens last year and due to that I probably will have some new students and would test model to check that everything works as it should .

After the test have I come to the conclusion that the servo with plastic pipes used for ailerons have become a bit too old and slow so I will replace this system with two servos mounted outside in the wing with direct rods instead. Fits poorly with a plane for buddyboxing if the control surfaces doesn't work properly.

Setup:
Model: Multiplex Magister
Transmitter: frsky Taranis 9XD Plus
Buddybox transmitter: HobbyKing HK6S 2.4Ghz FHSS 6Ch
Reciver: FrSky V8R7-II 2.4G 7CH
Battery: 5S 3300mAh Hyperion
Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................cheeky

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

We got a great autumn day this weekend so could not help but go out into the woods to our wonderful scenery here in Härjedalen and do some filming with my Tundra. So here is a small film from the "Härjedalske" forests where you can see the small town Sveg in the background where I live, and a spectacular sunset with the magnificent scenery we have here.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................cheeky

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 04/10/2016 10:13:19:

Hi Bjarne , This video clip is, so far, something most impressive I've seen from you...thumbs up

Cheers

Thank you Jo.

Just wanted to try and show the beautiful nature we have here. It takes me just 5 min to walk from my house to the woods where we have Bears, Moose, Wolves, Dear, Reindeers and all other animals native to the Scandinavian forest.
/Bjarne

• 2 weeks later...
A little cuddle and evening flight with E-flite Pawnee, an amazing little machine for pure relaxation and enjoyment.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 15/10/2016 11:19:44:

I see you're ready for the Northern Lights......face 1

Rgds

Jos

Absolutely Jo, and today did we get this seasons first snow. Everything had a soft white blanked outside this morning, just lockning forward to when I can start using skis on the Tundra and my Carbon Cub.

Regards
Bjarne

My son Marius took my old GWS E Starter that is now approaching 15 years old and my cap with the camera on and had a really nice time in a wonderful sunset earlier this summer. You become proud when seeing your son flying and filming completely solo. He has mounted his own receiver and flies it with his Turnigy 9X transmitter and filming with a Sony HDR-AZ1 camera.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ...................... angel

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

Some aerial photos of our airport Hedland that we can spend just as much time as we want. One fantastic field with plenty of space, electricity, toilets, seating areas with tables and a small cafeteria. Just wanted to make a small movie that shows fields from the air, so you can see how large an area we have. Movie are filmed with a Runcam2 camera mounted on a Durafly Tundra. Would also like to especially thank Ragnar Dillner that allows us to use this field as we would like and for the help and supports he give us, so a BIG Thank You Ragnar.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................laugh

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

• 2 weeks later...
Little flying with Tundra in a wonderful sunset.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................smile p

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 03/11/2016 12:38:17:

Hello Dear Bjarne , indescribable beauty the environment of the airfild Hedlanda....also ,to me, the inverted flight is mine favorite .

Greetings from Adriatic Sea .

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 03/11/2016 12:45:45

I don't know but some hove do I always end up inverted when flying, my friends call it "flying Bjarne"........ cheeky

It would be nice to be at the Adriatic Sea now, here is it almost 10 cm of snow and a few degrees of minus celsius right now so my next video will be with snow......... wink

/Bjarne

• 2 weeks later...
A perfect day around -12 degrees Celsius (10.4 degrees Fahrenheit), no wind, sun and a fantastic layer of fresh snow. One can not help but go out and fly a few laps on such a day. Unfortunately did not the skis that I ordered arrived yet, but the Tundra and the big wheels work perfectly in the snow. Next video is most likely with skies.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................angel

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

I'm sorry if it annoys you Phil, but it's my standard signatur and if you don't like it just ignore it......wink

​I have been making ​R​c videos sens early 2000 and ​loves to share the joy of this wonderful hobby ​and the more subscribers I have the more ​​viewers do I reach ​with ​search and suggestions from Youtube and other channels​ and more ​viewers​ can mean more that wants to start with this hobby that accidentally stumbled over one of my videos.​ So if I just can help one to get in to this hobby will I be happy and it would be worth it.

​​

​Before did I have my videos on my own homepage and most of the old movies can you see here at this Channel.
The quality is not the best but I hope my recent films has a better quality and maybe better edited.

​T
hank you Jo
for your kind​ words, I grew up on Spitsbergen that is a small island that is all most on the north pole so I'm used to low temperatures....... blush

//Bjarne

Edited By Bjarne Kvilvang on 14/11/2016 14:49:20

Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 14/11/2016 21:51:05:

Dear Bjarne , 78°45′N 16°00′E too cool to be true ... for me of course.,..brrrrr

That is the correct place Jo, moved there when I was 7 years old and went all my years at school there and did also take my education there as a mechanic. Lived in the town called Longyearbyen and did also work some time in the coal mine as a mechanic before I moved back to Norway in 1992 and then to Sweden in 1998.

/Bjarne