Bj's Modellflyg videos

Bjarne Kvilvang

Posted by Adrian Smith 1 on 09/06/2020 15:47:35:

There you go, the link is below, Bjarne. This was it's second flight only so no "exhibition" flying just the basics while I got used to her. But she hasn't disappointed after a dozen or so flights.

Extreme Flight 104" Extra 330SC Electric

Edited By Adrian Smith 1 on 09/06/2020 15:54:56

Really nice model, looks great. Nice flight and a smooth landing........ thumbs up

Cheers Bjarne

• 2 weeks later...

Here I fly my model Gula Faran in an absolutely fantastic sunset and dead calm. Indescribable feeling as you cruise around with this amazing vintage oldtimer and enjoy the sound of the OS FS-91 Surpass 4-stroke engine. When you come slowly at low altitude with the engine slightly above idle, you almost get goose bumps.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ......

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

Posted by Dwain Dibley. on 18/06/2020 21:04:40:

Very nice Bjarne, the model sounds amazing too. You are lucky to have dry weather to fly in, here it is very wet, and we are all inside.

D.D.

Thank you Dwain, hope the weather will clear up at your place so you can get out flying...... hot

Cheers Bjarne

• 3 weeks later...

An absolutely incredible maiden by an 18 year old pilot. After about 6 hours in the car to get to our airfield is the plane quickly unloaded and assembled for a quick test with a start-up to check that everything was working properly. Then refuel, start and taxi out to the track. Taxi then goes down a bit and turns and without even stopping, pulls on full throttle and flies away as if he has done nothing but fly this model hundreds of times before.

Watch and enjoy Patrick's wonderful maid on his Rebel.

A big thank you to Patrick De Andrade Skjärvö (pilot) and dad Johnny Skjærvø (pit crew) for this show.

Tech info about the model:
CARF Rebel 2 m
Jetcat P100 RX
Electron LG
Titanium/aluminium tailpipe
4 l Fueltank
Futaba S9177SV Servo
Futaba 2x7008 w/Orbit powerjack
Powerbox Igyro3e
Powerswitch.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... wink

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

Posted by Adrian Smith 1 on 07/07/2020 19:24:24:

Good to see some flying in wet weather, Bjarne! Jets are not my "thing" , nevertheless nice to see the flight envelope and a young lad showing his skills.

We do fly in all kinds of weather and I'm also not into jets. I like my models with a propeller that points forward...... cheeky no helis or multirotors....... wink

But it's always fun to see new young pilots that have a passion for the hobby.

Cheers Bjarne

• 1 month later...

The urge to fly became too great last night, so I took a quick trip with my Robbe Beaver here in Härjedalen. Made a short little video with a slightly grainy picture when it was already starting to get dark. A fantastic plane and with everything from lights and pontones on a windless night, it will hardly get better than this.

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

• 1 month later...

A wonderful evening flight of a Carf Viper jet 2.5m flown by my good friend Kjell Sjöblom at Hedlanda airfield. A really nice flight at sunset of a very nice model.

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

• 6 months later...

Flight of a wonderful SAAB 32 Lansen built from a drawing by Hasse Ask from Söderhamn, pilot is Kjell-Åke Skoog. Scale 1.7,5, engine is a KingTech K85 G4 and the weight on the plane is 10kg refueled.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ?

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

Edited by Bjarne Kvilvang

• 2 months later...

Due to my illness, I have not had the opportunity to edit any videos for a while, but have now fixed a video that I filmed on May 14th. A really nice and huge model of a BAE Hawk that is over 3 meters long. A real beauty to see when it flies. Some shaking somewhere in the video unfortunately since this was the first filming since last fall. But you can not help but admire the skilled pilot Joel Dandemar when he handles this model, hoping to have the opportunity to film it several times this summer and maybe get a better video on it.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ?

Hope you like the video.

https://youtu.be/D44tUWaldF0

Edited by Bjarne Kvilvang

• 2 weeks later...

My friend finished this fantastic model already last summer and wanted to come to Hedlanda to fly the maiden on it, unfortunately so due to covid-19 and the strict rules for traveling in and out of Norwaydid we have to postpone it. Now that we are completely vaccinated can we finally travel freely between Norway and Sweden, so on 19 August at 19:30 was it finally time for the maiden on this huge model.

The model is an Airworld Starfighter F-104 1:4 scale. The fuselage is 417cm long, the wingspan 182cm and the engine is a Kingtech K-320g4. One can only admire this maiden. Relatively short flight, but incredibly short star distance, super stable in the air and a perfect landing. Just to congratulate the very skilled pilot Geir Mogstad on a successful maiden. Can't wait to see this amazing model fly many times in the future.

Model information:
Brand: Airworld F-104 1: 4 scale
Wing span: 182 cm
Fuselage: 417 cmEngine: Kingtech K-320g4

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ?

Hope you like the video.

Cheers 

Bjarne

• 2 weeks later...

A small video from this year's Östersund meeting. Did not get much film of flying that was usable, but a nice little Saber F86 and a bit from the 1st prize that Peter Högström won. Peter won a flight with a Saab Safir SK50 (SE-LCD), not so much film from the beginning of the flight as the sky thought it was the right time to open the floodgates of the sky. However did I get some footage from the end when the rain subsided. I do hope that we are back to 100% at next year's meeting and that our lives are not dictated by a virus in the same way as it is now.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube..... 

Hope you like the video.

• 2 weeks later...
I finally got a whole flight with my amazing P-51 Mustang Double Trouble from The World Models. Have had two short flights before, but had such bad luck that the engine stopped, so I got two dead stick landings. Fortunately, they have done well and no damage to the model. Now I have a complete flight with that I got to trim it into the transmitter and some play before a landing. But I was really surprised by the landing speed of the model, much like a good old cub came in with a full flap. Hope to get many flights this weekend when we have this year's last meeting at Hedlanda airport here in Härjedalen. 

Brand: The World Models
Scale: 1:5
Wing span: 2040 mm
Fuselage: 1790 mm
Flight weight: 7 kg
Engine: OS 160-FX

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.......

Hope you like the video.