T8J beep

J D 8

I use a T8J and of late have found I can no longer hear the warning beeps on the timer,trimmers ect. It is working as others can hear it. [ to much exposure to noisy Tractors and shotgun blasts in days before hearing protection became the norm.

Can anyone help? [and don't say get a hearing aidsmiley] it's those high pitch beeps I do not hear.

• 4 years later...

My T8j is still in regular use as my main TX. I did not take the issue any further as there is nothing you can do with regards programming the TX. The beep level is adjustable within the set but it is not low to high in the normal manner of the highest number being the loudest. I found that a reading of 86 was where I could hear it the best.

Since then my hearing has deteriorated so I hardly hear it at all. There is one exception the throttle stick up [ handy ] is still loud enough for me to take note.  Having started RC on sets that did not have such features I can do without.