Spare blades

Michael Adams 3

My favourite plane Mike, and colour, The Grasshopper in your pic, I dig the utility.

I see now your prop problem, and agree, but this runs true with many fittings on ARTF when they " reinvent the wheel" to make it difficult for us to buy elsewhere, and then you get greeted with "no stock"

Our problem is that the Radians are great flyers,

Hi Denis, yes I am lucky to be able to fly from a full size landing strip, this plane is a full size it was taking off when I was there to have a fly, Ken is right as well, saying to change the lot so as being able to buy off the shelf, if I do brake another then that is probably what I will do.

Many thanks for your reply. Mike.

Hi Ken, thanks for info, I did have a look but no joy 9x6 was the closest to the originals, 9.75 x 7.5 I expect they would be ok but Gliders models have been able to source some for me so I will use those. I did have a look to see what the motor shaft size is but boy did I have a job to get the prop nut off, some one missed the flat and damaged the edge of the flat where the grub screw goes, still I did get it off and the shaft size is 4.03mm. Typical RTF I suppose. If all else fails then I will do away with this and use some thing off the shelf from a model shop. Thanks again and it is nice to know that there is some one out there who is willing to help others.

Mike.