How many plan-built models have you made or started in the last year?

Have built 5in the last year, a km scorpion from the outerzone website three frog wrens from the house of frog website good flyers free flight gliders built two for my twin boys and one for me to play with in the local park so impressed I upscaled it to 30inch span and built that one flew even better hope these count as plan built cheers Vince

• 3 weeks later...

I have built five planes and finished one off this last 12 months , the one I finished off was a Brian Taylor Mosquito this has taken 3 years on and off to build - lets just say that B. T. plans take some understanding !

The ones I have built are.

An old timer Powerhouse

Peyret Mauboussin Type X1 Free plan

Tony Nijhous Vulcan.

Chris. Golds B.P. Defiant.

English Electric Canbera

All above are electric powered, hope this helps , Regards Geoff.

I have counted the Chipmunk, now nearing completion as one and the Super Marauder as another, making two, although the Chippie has quite a lot of Depron substitution and the Super Marauder is almost totally converted to that material. Counting own designs would make it four if you include the Wicko and the indoor Wellesley, although that's hardly more than an electrified Depron chuck-glider with radio!