UKCAA at Huddersfield MFC

Martyn K

Our next event will be kindly hosted by Huddersfield MFC on Saturday the 10th June 2017

This is a combined fly-in with low key contest for Novice and Intermediate Pilots. Schedules etc for those interested can be found at www.ukcaa.org.uk

This location of this event is set in the heart of 'Last of the Summer Wine' country on a moorland location (known as the Whams) to the north west of Sheffield. Access is fairly simple from all directions.

THE WHAMS

The Whams can be found at

LAT/LONG 53.548217N 1.706143W

Postcode: HD7 7TW (500yds)

Alt. 320m (1050ft)

Browns Edge Road, Maythorn near Hepworth, Holmfirth

As usual, a BBQ will be provided by the UKCAA and the club, I will bring along (hopefully sufficient) Sausages, burger and buns - please bring your own liquid refreshment. A Donation will be required for food.

Please can you let me know if you plan to attend. Guests are welcome, flying guests must hold a minimum of BMFA 'A' FW certificate and have current BMFA membership. Please bring your BMFA card with you.

Bet wishes

Martyn

Thanks Minty

A difficult call. The forecast has actually deteriorated over the past couple of days and yesterday afternoon, the Met Office was forecasting rain all day with 15mph winds gusting to 30 mph.

We will attempt to reschedule. I'll let you know the new date asap

Martyn