Warbird Replicas Bf 109 club.

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd help DD out and Start the thread early.

This will be a prototype build of Richard Wills BF 109. If enough people show enough interest he will do a small batch but this will depend on numbers so if you know of Richards designs and want one, keep checking back as Dwain Dibbly will be leading the charge as he is due to get the prototype kit very soon.

Edited By Paul Johnson 4 on 18/10/2017 19:07:05

Posted by Dwain Dibley. on 18/10/2017 23:55:06:

I've got Gallons of it, I am thinking about doing the front room..........smile p

Typing this on the new laptop boys, so bodes well for the 109 blog.

D.D.

If its windows 10 dont forget to adjust your privacy settings. Unless you want Microsoft to have access to everything on your machine.

As usual I will offer custom decals for the build, Paul you mentioned one you were interested in, can you send me a picture of it. We already do a set for White "11" of 1./JG 27 Pilot Ofw. Albert ESPENLAUB. So if you want something different just ask Richard and we will do our best to accommodate.

Glynn

Edited By Glynn on 19/10/2017 10:40:45

95% will go electric for good reason . Having said that , and given that there is so little work in the rest of the kit , it would not be a difficult job to fit an IC motor .

I am not going to be offering any IC versions though , so it will be down to you . An SC52FS or similar would be ideal.

What I would say is that only the 109E is feasible in IC from since we will produce an aluminium spinner for that version . The F/G version will be three bladed plastic and not suitable for IC ,

The kit is really an answer to the FMS 109 which is very expensive in this country and does not offer the structural integrity or bad weather capability of a traditional hard skinned model .