Powered by Laser, a gallery thread

Jon H

Thanks for the link Ken, i will check that out when i get home.

And i love all the photos. Nice to see such a variety of models and the standard is really high too. I hope you guys like looking at these as much as i do.

David your Se5a in particular is superb.

Its also good to see the now antique 61 and 45 still in service.

I look forward to more.

Posted by Jon Harper - Laser Engines on 15/12/2017 08:33:29:

You guys have really gone to town, nice work!

Anthony i have a friend who has the same P47 as you and he would kill to get a 160v into it. Best keep yours under wraps!

The 160 has only had 3 tanks through it, however, its not lacking in grunt on a Graupner 16x8, will be going up a size come the spring too devil

Another of my obsessions, the Bucker Jungmeister. Scratch built from my plans, 27.5% scale, 71in span, weighs around 17.5lb. Shown flying with a Laser 300 which I petrolized using the original Laser carbs, twin Runtronic ignition units one per cylinder, a Perry petrol oscillating pump, and a Cline regulator on each carb.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

i 02.jpg

i 03.jpg

Will climb vertically for ever with bags of pure smooth Laser power!

Gordon

Ok my turn

First is my very well known La7. 300v for power, always awesome.

_mg_9098.jpg

Again well known now, my 1/4 scale Stampe with prototype 180 petrol

dsc09320.jpg

My P39. A model that is getting on but does not get out to play much as its always broken. Very unforgiving of errors and I have had major problems with the installation of the engine due to the narrow cowling. When it warms up a teeny bit its going in the shed for some major mods. 300v for power.

dsc01303.jpg

My little Hurricane. 80 for power and featured in a build thread somewhere on here.

img_6623.jpg

Lastly my Sea Fury. Sadly no photos but 360 for power and finally working well after numerous teething troubles. I hope to bring it out to play at some public events this year. I might even get a picture of it!